8 Days / 7 Nights include Cairo , Luxor and Aswan . OverlandAdd to Favourites
Package include Nile cruises , for 8 days 7 nights , visiting Cairo , Luxor , Aswan .
Day 1 : Arrival at Cairo
Cairo Arrival to the land of the pharaohs. At Cairo international Airport you will be welcome and assisted through immigration and customs " Look at the sign of " NOGA TOURS " , which will be your recognize sign " , then Escorted to your selected hotel .
Day 2 : Visit the Great Pyramids , Sphinx , Sakkara Pyramid & Memphis
Pyramids Day : Morning after breakfast meet our tour guide in your hotel to start your full day tour to visit The great Pyramids of Giza area, The three Pyramids: Cheops, Chephren and Mycrenos which are guarded by the mysterious Sphinx with the body of a lion and human head .The three Pyramids and Sphinx are one of the seven Wonders of the world .
Later will drive to Sakkara Pyramid , is one section of the great necropolis of Memphis. Sakkara has 14 Pyramids and built by Zoser I in 2700 BC. It is the first Pyramid and is the world's oldest stone Structure .
In the Afternoon; we drive to Memphis - the capital of the ancient kingdom and one of the most important cities throughout the History of ancient Egypt.
Evening transfer to the train station to catch the 1st class seats train to Luxor
Day 3 : Luxor trip , visit Karnak Temple , Luxor Temple
Morning arrive to Luoxr at 7.00 A.M
Meet at Luxor train station and transfer to your hotel and check in , Get some relax
Later meet our tour guide to start your tour to v isit Karnak and Luxor Temples transfer back to your hotel
Overnight in Luxor Hotel
Day 4 : Luxor day tour
Morning Breakfast in hotel
Start tour to visits of the West Bank of the Nile including
The Valley of Kings, The Temple of Queen Hatshepsut at Deir
El-Bahari and the two colossi of Memnon.
Back to your hotel
Free at night and overngiht
Day 5 : Aswan day tour , Temple of Philae , The High Dam
Morning after breakfast ,
Transfer to Luxor train station to catch the train to Aswan ( 2 Hours )
Arrive Aswan , meet our tour guide , direct start your yout to visit
The Temple of Philae
The High - Dam a fine example of a modern Egyptian technology.
Later drive to Unfinished Obelisk:the granite quarries are the location of the famed unfinished obelisk 41 meters long and about 1138 tons .
Back to your hotel and check in , get some relax
Afternoon and tour by felucca around Elephantine Island & the Botanical Garden.
Aswan Overnight in hotel
Day 6 : Abu simbel Trip
Breakfast in hotel
at 4 .A.M will drive to Abu Simbel It is 300 kilometers from Aswan, is the most beautiful and imposing construction of the greatest pharaoh in Egypt history.
Abu–Simbel consists of two fabulous temples which are:
- Ramses II temple.
- The Queen Nafartari temple (his wife).
Evening will Transfer to Aswan trastation to catch the first class seating train back to Cairo .
Overnight in Train ( takes 12 Hours from Aswan to Cairo ) in comfort train
Day 7 : Cairo City Tour , The Egyptian Museum & Old Cairo
Morning arrive Cairo , meet oour representative and transfer to your hotel
Then meet our tour guide to drive to the Egyptian museum, famous for its antiquities dating back some 50 centuries from Egypt’s Pharaonic period, including the fabulous treasurers of king Tut.
Afternoon, We take a tour to old Cairo, Visit the old Coptic suspended Church and the oldest synagogue Of Ben Ezra ,
Later we drive to the citadel of Saladin, and the Alabaster mosque of Mohammed Ali.
Overnight at your hotel .
Day 8 : Cairo Departure Day
Transfer to Cairo airport for fly back home with your wonderful memories.
“ End of service ”
Package Include :
- Services of meet and assist at Egypt airports.
- 2 night's hotel accommodation in Cairo (Basis on bed & breakfast).
- 2 night's hotel accommodation in Luxor (Basis on bed & breakfast).
- 1 night's hotel accommodation in Aswan (Basis on bed & breakfast).
- Cairo desert tour: Great Pyramids, Memphis, Sakkara.
- City tour in Cairo: the Egyptian Museum, old Cairo, old Coptic , Islamic & Christian Cairo, the citadel of Saladin.
- Luxor Tour : the Valley of the Kings, the Valley of the Queens , Colossal of Memnon, Deir El-Bahari Temple, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, Luxor and Karnak Temples .
- Aswan Tour : The High – Dam, Unfinished Obelisk, Philae Temple .
- All transfers & Transportation in Egypt as mentioned.
- 2 night in 1st class seating train ( Cairo-Luxor-Aswan –Cairo ) .
- English speaking guide the listed sights .
- All Transportation by Noga Vehicle (A/C).
Package Exclude :
- Personal expenses
- Entrance fee for all sights
- Additional journeys and transfers