9 Days / 8 Nights | Cairo. Nile Cruise by Sleeping TrainAdd to Favourites
Package include Nile cruises , for 8 days 7 nights , visiting Cairo , Luxor , Aswan , Fantastic trip to Explore Egypt .
Day 1 : Arrival at Cairo
Cairo Arrival to the land of the pharaohs. At Cairo international Airport you will be welcome and assisted through immigration and customs " Look at the sign of " NOGA TOURS " , which will be your recognize sign " , then Escorted to your selected hotel .
Day 2 : Visit the Great Pyramids
Pyramids : Morning after breakfast meet our tour guide in your hotel to start your full day tour to visit The great Pyramids of Giza area, The three Pyramids: Cheops, Chephren and Mycrenos which are guarded by the mysterious Sphinx with the body of a lion and human head .The three Pyramids and Sphinx are one of the seven Wonders of the world .Later will drive to Sakkara, is one section of the great necropolis of Memphis. Sakkara has 14 Pyramids and built by Zoser I in 2700 BC. It is the first Pyramid and is the world's oldest stone Structure .In the Afternoon; we drive to Memphis - the capital of the ancient kingdom and one of the most important cities throughout the History of ancient Egypt.
Evening will transfer to the train station to catch the sleeping train to Luxor ( dinner on train )
Day 3 : Luxor trip , Nile Cruise
Breakfast on Train , arrive Luxor round 7 00 .AM Transfer from Luxor train station to your five Star Nile cruises
Embarkation before Lunch.
Visit Karnak and Luxor Temples transfer back to Nile cruise .
Dinner on board
Overnight in Luxor (On the Nile Cruise) (B) (L) (D).
Day 4 :
Breakfast on board of the cruise.
Visit the West Bank including Valley of Kings and Queens, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut at Deir El Bahari and Colossi of Memnon facing the Nile.
Sail to Esna Lock & the Lunch will be during the sail.
Arrive Esna Lock.
Sail to Edfu & Dinner on board of the cruise.
Overnight in Edfu (On The Nile Cruise). (B) (L) (D)
Day 5 : Edfu Temple & Kom Ombo Temple
Breakfast on board of the cruise.
Visit Temple of God Horus in Edfu.
Sail to Kom Ombo. Visit the Temple shared by the two Gods Sobek and Haroeris in Kom Ombo.
Dinner on board & Nubian folkloric show.
Continue sailing to Aswan & the Dinner will be during the sail
Arrive Aswan Overnight in Aswan (On the Nile cruise ). (B) (L) (D)
Day 6 : Aswan Day Tour
Breakfast on board the cruise. Visit the High Dam , The Old Dam, Philae temple and the Unfinished Obelisk .
Lunch on board of the cruise.
tour by felucca around Elephantine Island & the Botanical
Dinner & overnight on board of the cruise in Aswan.
Overnight in Aswan in Nile cruise . ( B ) ( L ) ( D )
Day 7: Abu Simble Trip
Morning Disembarkation after breakfast at 4 .A.M will drive to Abu Simbel It is 300 kilometers from Aswan, is the most beautiful and imposing construction of the greatest pharaoh in Egypt history. Abu–Simbel consists of two fabulous temples which are:
- Ramses II temple. - - The Queen Nafartari temple (his wife).
Evening will Transfer to Aswan train station to catch the Sleeping train back to Cairo overnight in train. (B)
Dinner and overnight on Train
Day 8: Cairo City Tour , The Egtptian Museum & Old Cairo
Breakfast in Train ,
Arrive Cairo round 8 .A.M , transfer to your hotel , get some relax and then start your tour to Visit to the Egyptian museum , famous for its antiquities dating back some 50 centuries from Egypt’s Pharaonic period, including the fabulous treasurers of king Tut. Afternoon, We take a tour to old Cairo, Visit the old Coptic suspended Church and the oldest synagogue Of Ben Ezra , later we drive to the citadel of Saladin, and the Alabaster mosque of Mohammed Ali .
Overnight at your hotel .
Day 9 : Cairo Departure Day
Transfer to Cairo airport for fly back home with your wonderful memories.
“ End of service ”
Package Include :
- Services of meet and assist at Egypt airports.
- 2 night's hotel accommodation in Cairo (Basis on bed & breakfast).
- Cairo desert tour: Great Pyramids, Memphis, Sakkara.
- City tour in Cairo: the Egyptian Museum, old Cairo, old Coptic ,Islamic &Christian Cairo, the citadel of Saladin.
- 4 nights in five star Nile cruise between Luxor and Aswan (Vice versa) .
- Full Board while in Cruise.
- Luxor Tour : the Valley of the Kings, the Valley of the Queens, Colossal of Memnon, Deir El-Bahari Temple, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, Luxor and Karnak Temples .
- Aswan Tour: The High – Dam, Unfinished Obelisk, Philae Temple .
- All transfers & Transportation in Egypt as mentioned.
- 2 nights in sleeping train tickets (Cairo-Luxor –Aswan-Cairo) . Include dinner and breakfast.
- English speaking guide the listed sights .
- All Transportation by Noga (A/C).
Package Exclude :
- Personal expenses
- Entrance fee for all sights
- Additional journeys and transfers