6 Days 5 Nights / Cairo & LuxorAdd to Favourites
Package include Nile cruises , for 6 days 5 nights , visiting Cairo & Luxor
Day 1 : Arrival at Cairo
Cairo Arrival to the land of the pharaohs. At Cairo international Airport you will be welcome and assisted through immigration and customs " Look at the sign of " NOGA TOURS " , which will be your recognize sign " , then Escorted to your selected hotel .
Day 2 : Visit the Great Pyramids
Morning after breakfast meet our tour guide in your hotel to start your full day tour to visit The great Pyramids of Giza area, The three Pyramids: Cheops ,Chephren and Mycrenos which are guarded by the mysterious Sphinx with the body of a lion and human head .The three Pyramids and Sphinx are one of the seven Wonders of the world .Later will drive to Sakkara , is one section of the great necropolis of Memphis. Sakkara has 14 Pyramids and built by Zoser I in 2700 BC. It is the first Pyramid and is the world's oldest stone Structure .In the Afternoon; we drive to Memphis - the capital of the ancient kingdom and one of the most important cities throughout the History of ancient Egypt.
Back to your hotel and overnight.
Day 3 : Luxor City
Morning after breakfast at 6.00 A.M
will transfer to Cairo airport for a short flight to Luxor , Meet at Luxor airport and transfer to your selected hotel take a rest ,and later start your tour to Visit East Bank where you can visit Luxor Temple: Temple of Luxor was dedicated to Amun - Ra, Whose marriage to Mut was celebrated annually, when the sacred Procession moved by boat from Karnak to Luxor temple.Karnak Temple: This is the greatest place of worship in history. It includes many singular temples, dedicated to Amun , his wife (mut), And their son (Khonsu), the moon deity. Since the Arab conquest, it became known as "Al-Karnak”: the fort.
Overnight at your hotel in Luxor.
Day 4 : Luxor day tour ,
Early breakfast we start your visit with your guide in a/c Car to West Bank including: Valley of kings , Queens (these are two tombs, ordered by the kings and queens of the middle kingdom to carved in the rock - faces of the valley . Memnon colossi : the only remnants of a temple commemorating Amenhotep .
Evening Transfer to Luxor airport to catch the flight back to Cairo .Meet our representative in Cairo airport and then transfer to your hotel.
Overnight at your hotel Cairo.
Day 5: Cairo City Tour , The Egtptian Museum & Old Cairo
Morning after breakfast , meet our tour guide to drive to the Egyptian museum, famous for its antiquities dating back some 50 centuries from Egypt’s Pharaonic period, including the fabulous treasurers of king Tut. Afternoon, We take a tour to old Cairo, Visit the old Coptic suspended Church and the oldest synagogue Of Ben Ezra , later we drive to the citadel of Saladin, and the Alabaster mosque of Mohammed Ali.
Overnight at your hotel .
Day 6 : Cairo Departure Day
Transfer to Cairo airport for fly back home with your wonderful memories.
“ End of service ”
Package Include :
- Services of meet and assist in Airports.
- 4 Nights hotel accommodation in Cairo ( include Breakfast only )
- 1 nights Hotel accommodation in Luxor (Basis in Bed & Breakfast).
- Cairo desert Trip. Visit the great Pyramids, Sakkara, and Memphis.
- City Tour in Cairo .Visit The Egyptian museum, Islamic and Coptic Cairo, and Citadel Saladin.
- Luxor Tour .Visit , the Valley of the Kings, the Valley of the Queens , Colossal of Memnon, Deir El-Bahari Temple, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, Luxor and Karnak Temples .
- All transfers & Transportation in Egypt as mentioned.
- Flight tickets (Cairo-Luxor-Cairo).
- Egyptologist Tour guides are available in all languages.
- All Transportation by Noga Vehicle (A/C).
Package Exclude :
- Personal expenses
- Entrance fee for all sights
- Additional journeys and transfers