10 days 9 nights | Cairo Luxor Aswan and Sharm El shiekhAdd to Favourites
Package include Nile cruises , for 10 days 9 nights , visiting Cairo , Luxor , Aswan , and Sharm El sheikh .
Day 1 : Arrival at Cairo
Cairo Arrival to the land of the pharaohs.
At Cairo international Airport you will be welcome and assisted through immigration and customs "
Look at the sign of " NOGA TOURS " , which will be your recognize sign " ,
then Escorted to your selected hotel .
Day 2 : The Great Pyramids , The Egyptian museum , Old Cairo , Citadel Saladin
Pyramids day tour : Morning breakfast in hotel
Meet our tour guide in your hotel to start your full day tour to visit The great Pyramids of Giza area, The three Pyramids: Cheops, Chephren and Mycrenos which are guarded by the mysterious Sphinx with the body of a lion and human head .The three Pyramids and Sphinx are one of the seven Wonders of the world .
Later will driver to the Egyptian museum , famous for its antiquities dating back some 50 centuries from Egypt’s Pharaonic period, including the fabulous treasurers of King Tut. Lunch (Not included),
Later we drive to the Citadel of Saladin, and the Alabaster mosque of Mohammed Ali.
Free evening overnight at your hotel .
Day 3 : Aswan City tour , The high dam , Philae Temple
Morning after breakfast will transfer to Cairo airport for short flight to Aswan ,
Meet at Aswan airport and transfer to your five Star Nile cruises.
Embarkation before Lunch . Visit the High Dam, the Old Dam , and Philae temple.
Overnight in Aswan (On the Nile Cruise). (B) (L) (D)
Day 4 : Edfu Temple & Kom Ombo Temple , Esna
Breakfast on board the cruise .
Star sail to Kom Ombo
will start visit Kom Ombo Temple which dedicated to the tow gods sobek the crocodile god and Harveris, the Sun god.
Back to the ship and start sail to Edfu,
Visit the Temple of Edfu on the western bank of the Nile dedicated to the god hours.
Dinner on board of the cruise.
Arrive Esna Lock.
sail to Luxor .
Overnight in Luxor (On the Nile Cruise ). (B) (L) (D)
Day 5 : Luxor city tour , Valley king , valley queens
Breakfast on board of the cruise.
will start Luxor city tour to visit the west Bank , Valley of Kings and Valley Queens ,
Temple of Queen Hatshepsut at Deir El Bahari and Colossi of Memnon
Back to the ship
Lunch on board of the cruise
Dinner on board & Nubian folkloric show.
Overnight in Luxor (On Cruise ). (B) (L) (D)
Day 6 : Luxor to Sharm
Breakfast and Disembarkation from the cruise.
Proceed with the visits of the East bank to visit Karnak Temple and Luxor Temple.
Evening transfer to Luxor airport to flight to Sharm
Arrive Sharm , meet our representative and transfer to your hotel
Overnight in Sharm
Day 7 : Sharm El Shiekh
Breakfast at the Hotel ,
Free day at leisure
Optional snorkelling and diving trips
Overnight at the Hotel
Day 8 : Sharm / Cairo
Breakfast at the Hotel ,
Enjoy the sea and sun in Sharm ,
hotel include breakfast , lunch , dinner and all beverage
Overnight in your hotel in Sharm
Day 9 :
Breakfast at the Hotel , Transfer to Sharm airport to flight back to Cairo .
Overnight in Cairo
Day 10 : Cairo Departure Day
Transfer to Cairo airport for fly back home with your wonderful memories.
“ End of service ”
Package Include :
- Services of meet and assist at Egypt airports.
- 3 night's hotel accommodation in Cairo (Basis on bed & breakfast).
- Cairo desert tour: Great Pyramids, sphinx , The egyptian museum , Citadel Saladin
- 3 nights in five star Nile cruise between Aswan and Luxor .
- Full Board while in Cruise.
- Luxor Tour : the Valley of the Kings, the Valley of the Queens, Colossal of Memnon, Deir El-Bahari Temple, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, Luxor and Karnak Temples .
- Aswan Tour: The High – Dam, Unfinished Obelisk, Philae Temple
- 3 night's hotel accommodation in Sharm. (All inclusive Breakfast , Lunch , Dinner & beverage ).
- All transfers & Transportation in Egypt as mentioned.
- Flight tickets (Cairo - Aswan / Luxor-Sharm / Sharm -Cairo ).
- English speaking guide the listed sights.
- All Transportation by Noga Vehicle (A/C).
Package Exclude :
- Personal expenses
- Entrance fee
- Additional journeys and transfers