Egypt tours, visiting major sites in Cairo , Alexandria , Aswan-Luxor-Abu simbel and include Baharia oasis .
12 Days 11 nights –Cairo-Luxor-Aswan-Alexandria –Abu Simbel & Baharia oasis.
Day 1: Cairo :
Arrival to the land of the pharaohs. At Cairo international Airport our tour leader will waiting you to pick up (Just look at the sign of " Noga Tours " which is going to be your recognition sign ), and then drive to your selected hotel .
Day 2 : Cairo :
Morning after breakfast meet our tour guide in your hotel to start your full day tour to visit The great Pyramids of Giza area, The three Pyramids: Cheops , Chephren and Mycrenos which are guarded by the mysterious Sphinx with the body of a lion and human head .The three Pyramids and Sphinx are one of the seven Wonders of the world .Later will drive to Sakkara, is one section of the great necropolis of Memphis.
Sakkara has 14 Pyramids and built by Zoser I in 2700 BC. It is the first Pyramid and is the world's oldest stone Structure .In the Afternoon; we drive to Memphis - the capital of the ancient kingdom and one of the most important cities throughout the History of ancient Egypt .
Evening will transfer to the train station to catch the sleeping train to Luxor
Day 3: Luxor :
Overnight in Luxor (On Board). (B) (L) (D)
Day 4: Luxor :
Visit the West Bank including Valley of Kings and Queens, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut at Deir El Bahari and Colossi of Memnon facing the Nile. Sail to Edfu.
Overnight in Edfu (On Board). (B) (L) (D)
Day 5: Edfu ,Kom Ombo :
Visit Temple of God Horus in Edfu. Sail to Kom Ombo. Visit the Temple shared by the two Gods Sobek and Haroeris in Kom Ombo. Sail to Aswan.
Overnight in Aswan (On Board). (B) (L) (D)
Day 6: Aswan :
Disembarkation after breakfast Visit the High Dam, The Old Dam, Philae temple
Overnight in Aswan (On Board). (B) (L) (D)
Day 7 : Aswan :
Morning Disembarkation after breakfast at 4 .A.M will drive to Abu Simble It is 300 kilometers from Aswan, is the most beautiful and imposing construction of the greatest pharaoh in Egypt history.
Abu–Simbel consists of two fabulous temples which are:
- Ramses II temple.
- The Queen Nafartari temple (his wife).
Evening will Transfer to Aswan train station to catch the Sleeping train back to Cairo overnight in train. (B)
Day 8: Cairo :
In the early morning meet our representative in train station and transfer to your hotel
After breakfast we drive to the Egyptian museum , famous for its antiquities dating back some 50 centuries from Egypt’s Pharaonic period, including the fabulous treasurers of king Tut. Afternoon, We take a tour to old Cairo, Visit the old Coptic suspended Church and the oldest synagogue Of Ben Ezra , later we drive to the citadel of Saladin, and the Alabaster mosque of Mohammed Ali.
Overnight at your hotel. (B)
Day 9 : Alexandria :
In the morning, you will be driven to Alexandria the second biggest City In Egypt built by Alexander the great which was also the capital Of Egypt under Cleopatra. Here you will visit the Catacombs of Kom El Shokafa, Pompeii 's Pillar and the Montaza Palace . Lunch (Not included). Then go to The Great Library of Alexandria, which was probably established by Ptolemy I (305-285 BC), was the most important centre of learning in ancient times.
Back to Cairo.
Day 10 : Baharia :
After Breakfast drive at 06.00 from Cairo by tourist bus to Baharia. Arriving to Baharia at 10.30 hrs. Visit by 4x4 jeeps Black Desert and the small Bedouin Village of El Haiz . Enjoy your Lunch at 13.30 hrs. Continue drive to the White Desert. During the Way you will visit Crystal Mountain and El Akabat "Rose Desert ". Arriving to the White Desert at 19.30 hrs.
Dinner and Overnight in Camping
Day 11 : Baharia :
After Breakfast drive at 08.00 back to baharia to visit the English army house, Black Mountain & The hot & cold Springs, Pyramid Mountain and Sold Lake. Enjoy your Lunch at 13.30 hrs. Drive back to Cairo and overnight .
Transfer to Cairo airport for fly back home with your wonderful Memories.
"End of services"
Price will be including:
* Services of meet and assist at Egypt airports .
* 4 night's hotel accommodation in Cairo (Basis on bed & breakfast) .
* Cairo desert tour: Great Pyramids, Memphis, Sakkara .
* City tour in Cairo: the Egyptian Museum, old Cairo, old Coptic, Islamic &Christian Cairo, the citadel of Saladin .
*Over day Alexandria visiting: the Catacombs of Kom El Shokafa, Pompeii’s Pillar, the library of Alexandria .
* 4 nights in five star Nile cruise between Luxor and Aswan (Vice versa) .
* Full Board while in Cruise .
* Luxor Tour : the Valley of the Kings, the Valley of the Queens, Colossal of Memnon, Deir El-Bahari Temple, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, Luxor and Karnak Temples .
* Aswan Tour: The High – Dam, Unfinished Obelisk, Philae Temple .
* Abu simbel trip .
* 4 × 4Jeep in white desert (include dinner, Lunch and Breakfast).
* Professional oasis guide .
* Local bus (Cairo-Baharia –Cairo) .
* Camping in the desert include (Sleeping bags, tent, blankets) .
* All transfers & Transportation in Egypt as mentioned .
* 2 nights in sleeping train tickets (Cairo-Luxor –Aswan-Cairo) .Include dinner and breakfast .
* English speaking guide the listed sights .
*All Transportation by Noga Vehicle (A/C) .
* All tickets & entrance fees to all listed sights.
Prices will be in US $$
Prices per person in double
* Children 0-4 years Free of charge, From 4-12 are 50 % discount, sharing parents room with separate bed .
* Special prices for group over 5 persons .
* All our programs could be started any day and still flexible to make any changes .
* All packages include private minivan and private tour guide .
* Prices valid from 1-May till September -2010 .