Sinai Colored Canyon Safari
Sinai Colored Canyon Safari by the early morning meet by Noga Tours assistant at hotel lobby to drive by 4x4 vehicle across the desert sands to Sinai colored canyon, a jeep safari for 140 kilometer trip from Dahab. Hike among the Rocky Mountains enjoying the many colures reflecting from the oxidized surfaces in the sun. Keep your eyes open for the local wildlife including Nubian Ibex, Red Foxes and Striped Hyenas. The colures are clear evidence of the oxidization of the rocky minerals millions of years ago. On the way back to Sharm el Sheikh, stop by the sea front restaurant at Nuweiba to have lunch before continuing to Dahab city for some shopping. Please note: the hike requires a reasonable level of fitness, not recommended for large people or those suffering claustrophobia, as you will pass through narrow passages during the hike and it is not recommended also for the elderly who has heart conditions or other serious illnesses. Transfer to Sharm back to hotel.
• All transfers by A/C private vehicle.
• English Egyptologist guide.
• All Entrance fees for visit are which mentioned.
• All taxes & service charge.
• Gratuities (recommended).
* Trip available everyday with private car and private tour guide.
* Just provide us the name of your hotel to pickup.
* Prices available all seasons and any day in year.
Payment & Reservation:
* No deposit requires, payment will be cash, pay to our tour guide
* We accept any currency: US $, Euro €, British pound £ or Egyptian pound.
* Just provide the date of your trip and how many people exactly.