Budget Trip , 9 Days / 8 Nights Cairo, Luxor & Aswan by first class train.Description
For Budget Trip and Egypt Lovers , Explore Egypt in 9 Days 8 Nights include Cairo , Luxor and Aswan .
9 Days / 8 Nights Cairo, Luxor and Aswan by first class train.
Day 1: Cairo Arrival Day
Arrival to the land of the pharaohs. At Cairo international Airport our tour leader will waiting you to pick up (Just look at the sign of " Noga Tours " which is going to be your recognition sign ) , and then drive to your selected hotel .
Day 2 : Pyramids Day Tour
Morning after breakfast meet our tour guide in your hotel to start your full day tour to visit The great Pyramids of Giza area, The three Pyramids: Cheops, Chephren and Mycrenos which are guarded by the mysterious Sphinx with the body of a lion and human head .The three Pyramids and Sphinx are one of the seven Wonders of the world .Later will drive to Sakkara, is one section of the great necropolis of Memphis.
Sakkara has 14 Pyramids and built by Zoser I in 2700 BC. It is the first Pyramid and is the world's oldest stone Structure .In the Afternoon; we drive to Memphis - the capital of the ancient kingdom and one of the most important cities throughout the History of ancient Egypt. Back to your hotel and overnight.
Day 3 : Cairo city Tour
In the early morning and after breakfast we drive to the Egyptian museum, famous for its antiquities dating back some 50 centuries from Egypt’s Pharaonic period, including the fabulous treasurers of king Tut. Afternoon, We take a tour to old Cairo, Visit the old Coptic suspended Church and the oldest synagogue Of Ben Ezra , later we drive to the citadel of Saladin, and the Alabaster mosque of Mohammed Ali.
Evening will transfer to train station to catch the first class seat train to Luxor
Day 4 : Luxor City
Morning Meet at Luxor train station and transfer to your selected hotel and overnight .
Overnight at your hotel in Luxor
Day 5 : Luxor
Morning Guided tour to East Bank where you can visit Luxor Temple: Temple of Luxor was dedicated to Amun - Ra, Whose marriage to Mut was celebrated annually, when the sacred Procession moved by boat from Karnak to Luxor temple. Karnak Temple: This is the greatest place of worship in history. It includes many singular temples, dedicated to Amun , his wife (mut), And their son (Khonsu), the moon deity. Since the Arab conquest, it became known as "Al-Karnak”: the fort.
Overnight at your hotel in Luxor
Day 6 :
Early breakfast we start your visit with your guide in a/c Car to West Bank including: Valley of kings, queens (these are two tombs, ordered by the kings and queens of the middle kingdom to carved in the rock - faces of the valley . Memnon colossi: the only remnants of a temple commemorating Amenhotep III P.M.-Transfer to Luxor train station to catch the train to Aswan. Meet at Aswan train station and transfer to your hotel.
Overnight at your hotel in Aswan
Day 7 : Aswan Trip
In the Morning and after breakfast, visit The High - Dam: a fine example of a modern Egyptian technology. Unfinished Obelisk: the granite quarries are the location of the famed unfinished obelisk 41 meters long and about 1138 tons.
Evening will transfer to Aswan train station to catch the first class seat train back to Cairo
Day 8 : Cairo
Morning will meet our representative in Cairo train station and then transfer to your hotel in Cairo.....
Free at leisure in Cairo
Overnight at the hotel. (B)
Day 9 : Departure Day
Transfer to Cairo airport for fly back home with your wonderful Memories.
“End of Services”
Package will be including :
* Services of meet and assist at Egypt airports.
* 3 night's hotel accommodation in Cairo (Basis on bed & breakfast).
* Cairo desert tour: Great Pyramids, Memphis, Sakkara.
* City tour in Cairo: the Egyptian Museum, old Cairo, old Coptic , Islamic &Christian Cairo, the citadel of Saladin .
* 2 night s hotel accommodation in Luxor (Basis in bed and Breakfast).
* Luxor Tour : the Valley of the Kings, the Valley of the Queens, Colossal of Memnon, Deir El-Bahari Temple, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, Luxor and Karnak Temples .
* 1 Night hotel accommodation in Aswan (Basis in bed & Breakfast).
*Aswan Tour: The High – Dam, Unfinished Obelisk, Philae Temple
*All transfers & Transportation in Egypt as mentioned.
* 2 Nights in first class Seating Train ( Cairo-Luxor-Aswan-Cairo ).
* English speaking guide the listed sights
* All Transportation by Noga Vehicle (A/C).
Packages exclude :
* All tickets & entrance fees to all listed sights.
* Drive and tour guide tipping.
320 $ per person
In 3 Stars Hotels in Cairo , Luxor & Aswan
*All our prices per person in Double room .
* All prices by US $$ .
* The entrance fees of sightseeing (cost only US$ 60 per person for all Listed sights & Museums.
50 % discount for students or youth travelers cardholder.
* Children 0-4 years are FREE, from 4-12 are 50% Discount, sharing parents room with separate bed.
* program is still flexible to make any changes.
* All packages include private minivan and private tour guide.
* Prices at minimum 2 people in private minivan (special prices up 2 people) contact now
Payment & Reservation
* No deposit requires, payment will be cash, pay to our tour guide
* We accept any currency: US $, Euro €, British pound £ or Egyptian pound.
* Just provide the date of your trip and how many people exactly.
* Services of meet and assist at Egypt airport .
More information :
Email : email@example.com
320 $ per person