8 Days / 7 nights : Cairo - Alexandria - Siwa oasis .Description
For Egypt Desert Lovers , Siwa Oasis is most beautiful Safari trip in World for relax and adventures , package include Cairo to visit Pyramids & Egyptian museum , and Alexandria city .
Day 1: Cairo :
Arrival to the land of the pharaohs early morning . At Cairo international Airport you will be welcome and assisted through immigration and customs, then Escorted to your selected hotel
Day 2: Cairo : Pyramids Day
Morning after breakfast meet our tour guide in your hotel to start your full day tour to visit The great Pyramids of Giza area, The three Pyramids: Cheops, Chephren and Mycrenos which are guarded by the mysterious Sphinx with the body of a lion and human head .The three Pyramids and Sphinx are one of the seven Wonders of the world .Later we drive to the Egyptian museum, famous for its antiquities dating back some50 centuries from Egypt’s Pharaonic period, including the fabulous treasurers of King Tut. Lunch (Not included), later we drive to The Citadel of Saladin, and the Alabaster mosque of Mohammed Ali.
Free evening overnight at your hotel
Day 3 : Siwa Oasis
Morning after breakfast start Drive to Siwa , on the road will stop in El Alamein where more than 80 000 soldiers were wounded or killed in WWII. Explore The El Alamein Museum. Afterwards, we continue our drive to the ancient Siwa Oasis. Arrival in Siwa and check-in at your hotel.
Day 4 : Siwa
Breakfast at your hotel. Full guided day tour. We begin at The Oracle of Amun, Cleopatra’s Bath, a hot water well famous for its healing properties. Then we visit the Temple of Amun, Gebel al Mawta (The Hill of the Dead,), and Shaly (Siwa’s ancient city).Sunset at Fatnis Island (Fantasy Island). Escorted to your hotel.
Day 5 : Siwa Oasis Camp
Breakfast at your hotel and check-out.4X4 Jeep desert safari begins with a drive to Bir Wahed, a natural hot spring west of Siwa.. We pass the two lakes area before stopping at sunset to set up your tented camp. Experience a nomadic Bedouin evening around a camp fire with barbecue dinner.
Day 6 : Alexandria
Early morning transfer back by Jeep to Siwa Oasis to catch your private car to Alexandria .Overnight Hotel
Day 7 : Alexandria
In the morning after breakfast , you will be driven to Alexandria the second biggest City In Egypt built by Alexander the great which was also the capital Of Egypt under Cleopatra. Here you will visit the Catacombs of Kom El Shokafa, Pompeii 's Pillar and the Montaza Palace . Lunch (Not included). Then go to Alexandria Library The Great Library of Alexandria, which was probably established by Ptolemy I (305-285 BC), was the most important centre of learning in ancient times. Back to Cairo.
Day 8 : Cairo
Transfer to Cairo airport for fly back home with your wonderful Memories.
“End of service”
Package including :
* Services of meet and assist at Egypt airports.
* 3 night's hotel accommodation in Cairo (Basis on bed & breakfast).
* 1 night's hotel accommodation in Alexandria (Basis on bed & breakfast).
* 1 night in the tent in Siwa oasis .
* 2 nights hotel in Siwa
* The Jeep tour in the desert.
* All the meals in the camping tour.
* All the equipment for the camping.
* Cairo desert tour: Great Pyramids, the Egyptian museum , the citadel of Saladin.
* Over day Alexandria visiting: the Catacombs of Kom El Shokafa, Pompeii’s Pillar, the library of Alexandria .
* Professional oasis guide.
* All transfers & Transportation in Egypt as mentioned.
* English speaking guide the listed sights.
*All Transportation by Noga Vehicle (A/C).
* All tickets & entrance fees to all listed sights.
Will be 650 $ per person
Hotel in Cairo : will be Movenpick Pyramids hotel .
Hotel in Siwa : Will be : Shali Lodge Siwa Hotel
Hotel in Alexandria : Aifu Horizon Resort
* Trip available everyday with private car and private tour guide.
* Prices at minimum 2 people in private minivan (special prices up 2 people) contact now .
Payment & Reservation:
* No deposit requires, payment will be cash, pay to our tour guide
* We accept any currency: US $, Euro €, British pound £ or Egyptian pound.
* Just provide the date of your trip and how many people exactly.
For More Information :
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
650 $ per person