10 Days budget Egypt toursSpecial offer for 10 Days budget Egypt tours covering Cairo, Pyramids, Alexandria, Luxor, Aswan, and Abu Simbel
- Duration: 10 Days budget Egypt tours
- Tour guide: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian.
- Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner.
- Private Tour: Private Car & Tour guide.
Day tour to Pyramids, Saqqara, and MemphisPyramids Day Tour: Morning after breakfast in Hotel Start your full-day tour to visit The Great Pyramids of Giza area, The Seven Wonders of the World The Three Pyramids, the Big one is the Khufu pyramid, Chephren the second one, and Mycrenos the third, which are guarded by the mysterious Sphinx statues stone which is in the human head with the body of a lion. Later will drive to Saqqara, which is one section of the great necropolis of Memphis. Saqqara Pyramid built by Zoser I in 2700 BC. Saqqara considered the oldest and first pyramid in the world. Afternoon drive to Memphis –" Memphis "is the capital of the ancient kingdom. You will see the big statues of Ramses II, it was and one of the most important cities throughout the History of ancient Egypt. Later transfer to the train station to catch the first-class seating train to Luxor ( It takes 9 hours in comfort tourist train ) Overnight in train
Day 3 : Luxor trip to Karnak Temple and Luxor Temple
Nile cruise TripArrive Luxor at At.700 am Meet our representative at the train station and transfer to your five Star Nile cruises to start the best Tour in Egypt Embarkation to the cruise Before Lunch. Visit Karnak Temple and Luxor Temple Transfer back to Nile cruise. Afternoon tea. Dinner on board Belly Dance show Overnight in Luxor (On the Nile Cruise)
Valley of Kings & Hatshepsut TempleMorning Breakfast on board Visit the West Bank including Valley of the Kings and Queens, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut at Deir El Bahari and Colossi of Memnon facing the Nile. Sail to Esna Lock & the Lunch will be during the sail. Arrive, Esna Lock. Start Sail to Edfu & Dinner on board Overnight in Edfu (On The Nile Cruise).
Day 5 :
Tour to Edfu and Kom Ombo Temple6.00 am Wake up Call At 6.30 am visit the Temple of God Horus in Edfu. 8.00 am Sailing to Kom Ombo 8.30 am Breakfast on Board Arrive and start to visit the Temple of Kom Ombo. Afternoon tea. Dinner on board. Nubian folkloric show. Continue sailing to Aswan & the Dinner will be during the sail Arrive Aswan Overnight in Aswan (On the Nile cruise ).
Day 6 :
Aswan Day Tour, The High Dam, Philae TempleBreakfast on board the cruise. Visit the High Dam, the Old Dam, Later drive to visit Philae Temple and the Unfinished Obelisk. Lunch on board Enjoy Galabia Party Show Dinner & overnight on board
Abu Simbel Trip from AswanMorning Disembarkation after breakfast At 5.00 am start to drive to Abu Simbel It is 300 kilometers from Aswan, which is the most beautiful and imposing construction of the greatest pharaoh in Egypt history. Abu–Simbel consists of two fabulous temples which are: - Ramses II temple. - - The Queen Nafartari temple (his wife). Back to Aswan around 3.00 P.M Later at 6.00 P.M transfer to Aswan to train station to catch the train back to Cairo Overnight in Train ( Takes 12 hours )
Cairo Tour to Egyptian Museum & Old CairoArrive at 6.00 am Meet our tour guide on the train and drive to your hotel, for some relax. At 9.30 am start your tour to visit The Egyptian Museum, famous for its antiquities dating back some 50 centuries from Egypt’s Pharaonic period, including the fabulous treasures of King Tut. Afternoon, drive to ancient Cairo to visit the old Coptic Cairo suspended Church and the oldest synagogue Of Ben Ezra, later we drive to Islamic Cairo to visit the citadel of Saladin and the Alabaster mosque of Mohammed Ali. Overnight at your hotel.
Day 9 :
Alexandria tourMorning breakfast in your hotel At 7.00 am you will be driven to Alexandria the second biggest City In Egypt built by Alexander the great which was also the capital Of Egypt under Cleopatra. Here you will visit the Catacombs of Kom El Shokafa, Pompeii 's Pillar and drive to the Citadel of Qaitbay. Later drive to Alexandria Library The Great Library of Alexandria's oldest Library in the world, Contains more than two million books, was the most important center of learning in ancient times. Back to Cairo. Evening transfer back to your hotel Overnight in Cairo Hotel
Day 10: Cairo Departure Day Breakfast in Hotel, meet our representative to transfer to Cairo airport to fly back home with your wonderful memories. “ Bon Voyage ”
Prices per person
|Prices per person in Double or Triple||675 $|
- Special prices for groups .. Contact us.
- Prices available all seasons
- Arrivals on Any date upon your request
Tour in Egypt Package Includes:
- Services to meet and assist in Airports.
- 3 Nights hotel in Cairo (Basis in Bed and breakfast).
- Pyramids tour to the Great Pyramids, Saqqara, and Memphis.
- Tour in Egypt visits the Egyptian Museum, Islamic and Coptic Cairo, and Citadel Saladin.
- Alexandria day tour: the Catacombs of Kom El Shokafa, Pompeii’s Pillar, the library of Alexandria.
- 4 nights in Nile cruise Luxor to Aswan.
- Full board while in Nile cruise.
- Luxor Tour, the Valley of the Kings, the Valley of the Queens, Colossal of Memnon, Deir El-Bahari Temple, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, Luxor, and Karnak Temples.
- Aswan Tours, Visit the High dam, unfinished obelisk, And Philae Temple.
- Abu Simbel Trip by sharing group.
- All transfers & Transportation in Egypt as mentioned.
- 2 nights in first-class seating train ( Cairo to Luxor / Aswan to Cairo ).
- Egyptologist Tour guides are available in all languages.
- All Transportation by Noga Vehicle (A/C).
- Tipping to drivers and tour guides.
- All tickets & entrance fees to all listed sights.
Hotels in Cairo: 4 stars Hotel in Cairo Barcelo Pyramids hotel Include Breakfast. Nile Cruise 5 stars deluxe include full board
Click Here : Egypt Budget Tours
No Details Found