- Trip Outline
Aswan Felucca Tour
Amazing Aswan Felucca tour boat to visit botanical island and the Elephantine Island , and then to Ahga khan Tomb in West bank .
Enjoy the best day trips in Aswan and discover the Elephantine and Botanical Island in Aswan with a fun trip in Felucca in the Nile by Wind boat .
In Botanical Island find the most rare types of plants and trees and take pictures with trees and plants on the island of Aswan .
Later by falucca sail to the West bank of the nile to visit Aga khan aswan , The cemetery of Aghakhan .. «Legend of love»
The tomb of Prince Mohammed Shah Aga Khan is situated on a plateau on the west side of the city on the island of central Nile. It overlooks the palace of the Egyptian king Farouk Qadima, now the historic hotel of Katrakt. The other one overlooks a Greek Roman cemetery and the Satet temple built by Queen Hatshepsut. Next to Aga Khan is his wife, Begum
Later back to Hotel
” Bon Voyage ”
will be 20 $$ USD
Per person ,minimum 2 people in private minivan
Single: will be : 50 $
Tour by private car and private tour guide .
Felucca Aswan Tour Include :
- All Transportation by Noga Vehicle (A/C).
- Egyptologist Tour guides are available in all languages. (English, French, Italian, Russian …etc ) .
- Full Day Aswan : Visit the high Dam , The Old Dam and Philae Temple
- Trip Start at 9.00 A.M Back round 3.00 P.M
Tour Exclude :
- Tips .
- Entrance fees.
Payment & Reservation :
- No deposit requires, payment will be cash, pay to our tour guide
- We accept any currency: US $, Euro €, British pound £ or Egyptian pound.
- Just provide the date of your trip and how many people exactly.
- No Hidden Cost .
- Trip available everyday with private car and private tour guide.
- Prices available all seasons and any day in year.
No details found.
No Details Found