- Trip Outline
Best Egypt Tour
Cairo trip for 5 days tour, Best Egypt Tour , include 4 nights hotel accommodation in Cairo, will visit Cairo and Alexandria, including Pyramids, Saqqara pyramid, Memphis, Egyptian museum. And then Alexandria city, to visit Alexandria Library, catacomb, Qaitbay Castle.
Duration: 5 Days best Egypt tour.
Tour guide: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian.
Meals: Breakfast & Lunch Included.
Private Tour: Private Car & Tour guide.
Best Egypt Tour Itinerary
Day 1 :
Cairo Arrival Day
At Cairo airport, you will Welcome and assisted through immigration and customs.
Our representative will be waiting for you, Look at the sign of ” Noga Tours ” which will be your recognize sign”, then Escorted to your selected hotel.
Day tour to Pyramids Saqqara and Memphis city
Pyramids Day Tour: Morning after breakfast in Hotel
at 9.00 A.M meet our tour guide to Start your full-day tour to visit The Great Pyramids of Giza area,
The Seven Wonders of the World The Three Pyramids, the Big one is the khufu pyramid , Chephren the second one, and Mycrenos the third, which are guarded by the mysterious Sphinx statues stone which is in the human head with the body of a lion.
Later will drive to Saqqara, which is one section of the great necropolis of Memphis.
Saqqara Pyramid built by Zoser I in 2700 BC. Sakkara considered the oldest and first pyramid in the world
Stop for Lunch (included).
Afternoon drive to Memphis city–” Memphis “is the capital of the ancient kingdom, you will see the big statues of Ramses II, it was and one of the most important cities throughout the History of ancient Egypt.
Later back to your hotel.
Evening will transfer to your hotel and overnight.
The Egyptian Museum, Old Cairo, Citadel of Saladin
Morning after breakfast in your hotel
Meet our tour guide in your hotel, drive to the Egyptian Museum, one of the most famous museums in the world for its antiquities dating back some 50 centuries from Egypt’s, it is located in Tahrir square, It contains a number of rare Pharaonic artifacts and mummies and The rooms feature Tutankhamun.
Later drive to Islamic Cairo to visit Citadel of Saladin, and Alabaster mosque which was once occupied by Mameluke and Ottoman palaces
Stop for lunch (included).
Continue to drive to Coptic Cairo, to visit the Church of St. Mary or El-Moallaqah the most popular name for this church is the hanging Church. Visit the Church of St. Sergius, established at the end of the 4th century; it stands on a crypt that is said to have sheltered the Holy Family during their flight to Egypt.
Same Area will visit Ben Ezra synagogue.
The synagogue was originally a church called the “Church of the Blind” and was sold by the Orthodox Church to the Jewish community.
Back to your hotel.
Alexandria Egypt Tour
Morning meets our tour guide in your hotel.
At 7.00 am start drive to Alexandria which built by Alexander the great which was also the capital Of Egypt under Cleopatra.
Later drive to visit the Catacombs of Kom El Shokafa, and then drive to Pompeii ‘s Pillar and Sarbium Temple.
And drive west Alexandria to visit The Citadel of Qaitbay , established in 1477.
This castle surrounded by the sea on three sides. This castle contains the main wall and fences in the north-west. walls divided into two, internal and external., which includes defensive openings for the soldiers.
Later drive to Alexandria Library The Great Library of Alexandria’s oldest Library in the world, Contains more than two million books, was the most important center of learning in ancient times. Back to Cairo.
Evening will transfer back to Cairo.
Day 5 :
Breakfast in the hotel, meet our representative to transfer to Cairo airport to fly back home with your wonderful memories.
Prices per person
|3 Stars||4 stars||5 stars|
|Prices per person in Double or Triple||280 $||325 $||400 $|
|Christmas & New Year|
** Special prices for groups .. Contact us.
Cairo Egypt Hotels
4 stars Hotel
Barcelo Pyramids Hotel.
Steigenberger Pyramids Hotel
Oasis Pyramids Hotel
5 stars Hotel:
Ramses Hilton Hotel.
Le Meridien Pyramids Hotel.
Sonesta Hotel & Casino.
Semiramis Intercontinental Hotel
3 stars Hotel in Cairo:
Golden Hotel, in Heart of Cairo Downtown.
The package will include:
- 4 night’s hotel accommodation in Cairo (Basis on bed & breakfast).
- Pyramids Tour: Great Pyramids, Memphis, Saqqara.
- Cairo Tour: the Egyptian Museum, Old Cairo, old Coptic, Islamic & Christian Cairo, the citadel of Saladin.
- Alexandria Tour visiting: the Catacombs of Kom El Shokafa, Pompeii’s Pillar, the library of Alexandria.
- Egyptology Tour guides.
- All Transportation by Noga vehicle.
- Entrance fee for all sights
Payment & Reservation :
- Easily Booking by Credit Card.
- Just provide the date of your trip.
- How many people exactly.
- 50 % deposit by Credit card.
- 50 % upon arrival, Cash or By Credit Card.
- We Accept Visa or MasterCard only.
- We accept any currency.
- US $, Euro €, British pound £.
- No Hidden Cost.
- No Headaches.
- Trip available every day.
- Prices available all seasons.
- The program is flexible to make any changes.
Cairo Optional trips
- Sound and light show in Pyramids ($30).
- Dinner cruise: on The Nile ($40).
- Khan El Khalili market ($20).
- All our prices per person in Double room .
- All prices by US $$ .
- The entrance fees of sightseeing (cost only US$ 45 per person for all Listed sights & Museums.
- 50 % discount for students or youth travelers cardholder.
- Children 0-4 years are FREE, from 4-12 are 50% Discount, sharing parents room with separate bed.
- All our programs could be started any day and still flexible to make any changes.
- All packages include private minivan and private tour guide.
- Trip available every day with private car and private tour guide.
- Prices at minimum 2 people in private minivan (special prices up 2 people) contact now
- Visa :
We provide you with your visa upon arrival, at 25 $ per person.
- Time & Voltage
Egypt is 2 hours ahead of Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). Standard voltage is 220 volts. Primary sockets require the European, 2 pronged variety. We recommend that you pack a universal travel adapter. You will need a voltage converter, and plug adapter in order to use U.S. appliances
- Essential Packing
Comfortable, flat (preferably covered) shoes are needed for the Pyramids and Valley of the Kings. Pack flip flops/sandals to wear aboard the Nile felucca or Nile Cruiser.
- Additional Entry Tickets:
All tour packages don’t include entrance fees to special archaeological sites such as walking inside a pyramid to see the deep burial chambers and the Mummies Room at the Egyptian Museum in Cairo.
Trips to visit the Solar Boat Museum at the Pyramids or to enter the Tomb of Tutankhamen at Valley of the Kings in Luxor are also available at extra cost.
Yes .. The Package is available and can start on any day of the week
All of our trips will be by private car and private tour guide .
Yes ... The program is very flexible to make any requires changes , & you can add an extra night
Yes .. All our packages include meet and assist in all airports , Arrival and departure transfers .our representative will waiting you i inside the airport's arrival lounge to help you extract your visa .
In Cairo hotel : will be include Breakfast only
Check in Hotel at : 14.00 P.M
Check out Hotel : 12 .00 P.M
- Full name as it appears on their passport
- Flight details of arrival and departure ( airlines , flight number , Time
-Just need date of arrival ?? How many nights exactly ? - Room types , Single , Double or Triple - How many children & Ages - Full name as it appears on their passport – Nationality
- Just provide the date of your trip and how many people exactly.
- 50 % deposit by Credit card
- 50 % upon arrival, Cash or By Credit Card.
- We Accept Visa or Mastercard only.
- We accept any currency: the US $, Euro €, British pound £ or Egyptian pound.
- No Hidden Cost.