- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Day trip from Hurghada to Cairo
Daily trip Cairo from Hurghada to visit Pyramids & The Egyptian Museum, we offer a
daily private tour, tour Including Private Car and private Egyptologist tour guide, by flight Hurghada to Cairo and back
Morning meet at your hotel
Then drive to Hurghada airport for a short flight to Luxor.
At .700 A.M, Take off from Hurghada, Arrive in Cairo at 8.00 A.M (1-hour flight).
Meet our tour guide in Cairo airport.
Start your full-day tour to visit The Great Pyramids of Giza area,
The Seven Wonders of the World
the Big one is khufu pyramid , and khafre pyramid the second one, and Menkaure Pyramid the third, which are guarded by the mysterious Sphinx
Sphinx is a statue of a mythical creature with the body of a lion and a human head. It was carved from limestone, believed to be ancient by the Egyptians in the reign of Pharaoh Khafre 2558-2532 BC
Stop for Lunch ( Included )
Later Drive to The Egyptian Museum
The Egyptian museum one of the most famous museums in the world for its antiquities dating back some 50 centuries from Egypt’s, it is located in Tahrir square, It contains a number of rare Pharaonic artifacts and mummies and The rooms feature Tutankhamun.
in the evening we will transfer to Cairo airport accompanied by our representative.
Flight at 7.00 .P.M Board flight to Cairo.
Arrive at 8.00 P.M, meet and assist at Hurghada airport and transfer to your hotel.
” Bon Voyage “
- from 2 to 4 Persons : 300 $ per person
- 5 to 10 persons : 280 $ per person
- 11 to 15 persons : 250 $ per person
- 420 Solo person : $
Tour by private car and private tour guide .
Day trip from Hurghada to Cairo include
- All Transportation by Noga Vehicle (A/C).
- Cairo Tour: Pyramids of Giza, Sphinx and Egyptian museum
- Egyptologist Tour guide available in all languages (English, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Chinese).
- The trip starts at 6.00 A.M back round at 9.00 P.M.
- Flight tickets ( Hurghada to Cairo – Cairo to Hurghada )
- Lunch included
- Entrance fees.
Payment & Reservation :
- Easily Booking by Credit Card
- Just provide the date of your trip and how many people exactly.
- 50 % deposit by Credit card
- 50 % upon arrival, Cash or By Credit Card.
- We Accept Visa or MasterCard only.
- We accept any currency: the US $, Euro €, British pound £ or Egyptian pound.
- No Hidden Cost.
- No Headaches.
- Trip available every day with a private car and private tour guide.
- Prices available all seasons and any day in the year.
* All prices by US $$ .
50 % discount for students or youth travelers cardholder.
* Children 0-4 years are FREE, from 4-12 are 50% Discount, sharing parents room with separate bed.
* Trip available everyday with private car and private tour guide.
* Prices at minimum 2 people in private minivan (special prices up 2 people) contact now
Payment & Reservation:
* No deposit requires, payment will be cash, pay to our tour guide
* We accept any currency: US $, Euro €, British pound £ or Egyptian pound.
* Just provide the date of your trip and how many people exactly.
• Time & Voltage
Egypt is 2 hours ahead of Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). Standard voltage is 220 volts. Primary sockets require the European, 2 pronged variety. We recommend that you pack a universal travel adapter. You will need a voltage converter, and plug adapter in order to use U.S. appliances
• Essential Packing
Comfortable, flat (preferably covered) shoes are needed for the Pyramids and Valley of the Kings. Pack flip flops/sandals to wear aboard the Nile felucca or Nile Cruiser.
• Additional Entry Tickets:
All tour packages don’t include entrance fees to special archaeological sites such as walking inside a pyramid to see the deep burial chambers and the Mummies Room at the Egyptian Museum in Cairo.
Trips to visit the Solar Boat Museum at the Pyramids or to enter the Tomb of Tutankhamen at Valley of the Kings in Luxor are also available at extra cost. These are the circumstances for all tourists to Egypt with all companies. We will sell you the tickets at cost price, with no profit to ourselves should you wish to purchase any. This saves you time waiting in queues at the site.
- Egyptologist Tour guides are available in all languages. (English, French, Italian, Russian …etc ) .
- Hurghada trip to Cairo ,visiting Pyramids of Giza , Sphinx , The Egyptian museum and Khan kalili
- All Transportation by Noga Vehicle (A/C).
- Flight tickets ( Hurghada -Cairo – Hurghada )
- Trip start at 7.00 A.M back round 8.00 P.M
- Lunch include
- Entrance fees and Tickets
- Tips .
No Details Found