- Trip Outline
Egypt Best Tour package
9 days 8 nights Egypt best tour package, include 5 nights hotel in Cairo visit pyramids day and Cairo city tour and Alexandria, and flight to Luxor for 3 nights 5 stars Nile cruise to Aswan.
Fantastic Tour package for families. Egypt's best tour package.
- Duration: 5 nights in Cairo - 5 days Nile cruise.
- Tour guide: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian.
- Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner.
- Private Tour: Private Car & Tour guide.
Egypt best tour package Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival Cairo
At Cairo Airport, you will be Welcome and assist through immigration and customs.
Our representative will wait for you. Look at the sign of "Noga tours" which will be your recognized sign, then Escorted to your selected hotel.
Day 2: Day Tour to Pyramids and Saqqara
Pyramids Day Tour:
Morning from 7 am to -8:45 am Breakfast at your hotel.
after breakfast at 9.00 a.m.
Start your full-day tour to visit The Great Pyramids of Giza area,
The Seven Wonders of the World The Three Pyramids, the Big one is Khufu pyramid, Chephren the second one, and Mycrenos the third, which are guarded by the mysterious Sphinx statues stone which is in the human head with the body of a lion.
Later will drive to Saqqara, which is one section of the great necropolis of Memphis.
Saqqara Pyramid built by Zoser I in 2700 BC. Saqqara considered the oldest and first pyramid in the world.
Stop for Lunch (Included).
Afternoon drive to Memphis –"Memphis" is the capital of the ancient kingdom, you will see the big statues of Ramses II, it was and one of the most important cities throughout the History of ancient Egypt.
Evening will transfer to your hotel and overnight.
Day 3: Cairo Tour to Egyptian Museum and Citadel of Saladin
7 am-8:45 am Breakfast at your hotel.
after breakfast at 9.00 a.m.
Start your Cairo tour to visit The Egyptian Museum.
The Egyptian museum is one of the most famous museums in the world for its antiquities dating back some 50 centuries from Egypt’s, it is located in Tahrer square, It contains a number of rare Pharaonic artifacts and mummies and The rooms feature Tutankhamun.
Later drive to Islamic Cairo.
Visit Citadel of Saladin, and the Alabaster mosque which was once occupied by Mameluke and Ottoman palaces.
Stop for lunch (included).
Continue to drive to Coptic Cairo, to visit the Church of St. Mary or El-Moallaqah the most popular name for this church is the hanging Church.
Visit the Church of St. Sergius, established at the end of the 4th century it stands on a crypt that is said to have sheltered the Holy Family during their flight to Egypt.
The same Area will visit Ben Ezra synagogue.
The synagogue was originally a church called the “Church of the Blind” and was sold by the Orthodox Church to the Jewish community.
Later Head back to the hotel, and overnight.
Day 4: Luxor tour to Karnak Temple and Luxor Temple
Morning breakfast in the Hotel.
6 am Check out from the Hotel room and the bus will leave for the airport.
for a short flight to Luxor.
Meet at Luxor airport and transfer to your five Star Nile cruises.
Embarkation before Lunch.
4.00 P.M transfer back to the Nile cruise.
Dinner on board from 6.00 pm to 9.30 pm
Overnight in Luxor (On Nile Cruise).
Day 5: Luxor day tour to Valley of the Kings and Queens
6 am- 8:45 am: Breakfast on the cruise.
9.00 am start Luxor tour.
Head back to the Cruise at 1.00 p.m.
At 2.00 pm sail to Esna Lock & the Lunch will be during the sail.
Arrive, Esna Lock.
Sail to Edfu.
Dinner on the cruise. 6.30 pm to 9.30 pm.
Overnight in Edfu (On Nile Cruise).
Day 6: Tour to Kom Ombo Temple and Edfu Temple
Breakfast on board the Nile cruise.
Visit the Temple of God Horus in Edfu.
Sail to Kom Ombo.
ِVisit the Temple of Kom Ombo.
Afternoon tea time at 5.00 p.m.
Dinner on board & Nubian folkloric show.
Continue sailing to Aswan & the Dinner will be during the sail
Arrive Aswan Overnight in Aswan (On the Nile cruise ).
Day 7: Aswan Tour to The High Dam and Philae Temple
Breakfast on the cruise.
Disembarkation from the Nile cruise Later, Visit the High Dam, The Old Dam, Philae temple, and the Unfinished Obelisk.
Transfer to Aswan airport accompanied by our Representative.
Board flight to Cairo.
Meet and assist at Cairo airport and transfer to your hotel.
Check-in and overnight at your hotel. (B).
Day 8: Alexandria day tour
Breakfast in the hotel: 6.00 A.M to 7.00 A.M.
7.00 A.M meet our tour guide in your hotel.
Start drive to Alexandria which built by Alexander the great which was also the capital Of Egypt under Cleopatra.
Later drive to visit the Catacombs of Kom El Shokafa, and then drive to Pompeii‘s Pillar and Sarbium Temple.
And drive west Alexandria to visit The Citadel of Qaitbay, established in 1477.
This castle surrounded by the sea on three sides. This castle contains the main wall and fences in the north-west. walls divided into two, internal and external., which includes defensive openings for the soldiers.
Stop Lunch (included).
Later drive to Alexandria Library The Great Library of Alexandria's oldest Library in the world, Contains more than two million books, was the most important center of learning in ancient times.
Back to Cairo at 6.00 p.m.
Free evening, overnight in your hotel.
Day 9: Cairo Departure Day
Breakfast in the hotel from 6.00 am to 9.30 am
Check-out time from the hotel at 12 .00 p.m.
meet our representative to transfer to Cairo airport to fly back home with your wonderful memories.
|3 Stars||4 stars||5 stars|
|Prices per person in Double or Triple||800 $||850 $||990 $|
|Christmas & New Year|
- Special prices for groups .. Contact us.
- 5 stars Hotel in Cairo
Ramses Hilton Hotel - Sonesta Hotel & Casino - Semiramis Intercontinental Hotel
- 4 stars Hotel in Cairo
Barcelo Pyramids hotel - Steigenberger Pyramids Hotel
- 3 stars Hotel in Cairo
Golden Hotel, in the heart of Cairo Downtown
Will be 5 stars deluxe include a full board.
Egypt best tour package Includes
- 5 night's hotel accommodation in Cairo ( bed & breakfast).
- Pyramids Tour: Great Pyramids, Memphis, Saqqara.
- Cairo Tour: the Egyptian Museum, Islamic & Christian Cairo, the citadel of Saladin.
- Alexandria Day Tour: Pompeii's Pillar, Alexandria library The Catacombs, Castle of Qaitbey.
- 3 night Nile cruise from Aswan to Luxor Cruise.
- Full Board while in Cruise.
- Luxor Tour: the Valley of the Kings, the Valley of the Queens, Colossal of Memnon, Deir El-Bahari Temple, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, Luxor, and Karnak Temples.
- Aswan Tour: The High – Dam, Unfinished Obelisk, Philae Temple.
- All transfers & Transportation in Egypt as mentioned.
- Flight to Cairo to Luxor
- Flight Aswan to Cairo
- All Transportation by Noga Vehicle (A/C).
- Lunch included in Cairo.
- water bottle every day.
- Personal expenses.
- Entrance fee for all sights.
- Additional journeys and transfers.
Payment & Reservation
- Easily Booking by Credit Card.
- Just provide the date of your trip.
- How many people exactly.
- 50 % deposit by Credit card
- 50 % upon arrival, Cash or By Credit Card.
- We Accept Visa or MasterCard only.
- We accept any currency.
- US $, Euro €, British pound £.
- No Hidden Cost.
- No Headaches.
- Trip available every day.
- Prices available in all seasons.
- The program is flexible to make any changes.
* All our prices per person in Double room.
* All prices by the US $$.
* The entrance fees of sightseeing (cost only US$ 45 per person for all Listed sights & Museums.
50 % discount for students or youth travelers cardholders.
* Children 0-4 years are FREE, from 4-12 are 50% Discount, sharing parents room with separate bed.
* All our programs could be started any day and still flexible to make any changes.
* All packages include a private minivan and private tour guide.
* Trip available every day with private car and private tour guide.
* Prices at minimum 2 people in private minivan (special prices up 2 people) contact now
- Visa :
We provide you with your visa upon arrival, at 25 $ per person.
- Domestic Flights:
Flight from Cairo to Luxor takes 1 Hour & from Aswan to Cairo takes 1.20 M
- Time & Voltage
Egypt is 2 hours ahead of Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). The standard voltage is 220 volts. Primary sockets require the European, 2 pronged variety. We recommend that you pack a universal travel adapter. You will need a voltage converter, and plug adapter in order to use U.S. appliances
- Essential Packing
Comfortable, flat (preferably covered) shoes are needed for the Pyramids and Valley of the Kings. Pack flip flops/sandals to wear aboard the Nile felucca or Nile Cruiser.
- Additional Entry Tickets:
All tour packages don’t include entrance fees to special archaeological sites such as walking inside a pyramid to see the deep burial chambers and the Mummies Room at the Egyptian Museum in Cairo.
Trips to visit the Solar Boat Museum at the Pyramids or to enter the Tomb of Tutankhamen at Valley of the Kings in Luxor are also available at extra cost.
Most of our trips you’ll be by private car and private tour guide .
Yes ... The program is very flexible to make any requires changes , & you can add an extra night
Yes .. All our packages include meet and assist in all airports , Arrival and departure transfers .our representative will waiting you i inside the airport's arrival lounge to help you extract your visa
In Cairo hotel : will be include Breakfast only , in Nile Cruise : will be include open buffet Breakfast , Lunch and Dinner .
Generally Check in Hotel at : 14.00 P.M Check out Hotel : 12 .00 P.M
Full name as it appears on their passport Nationality Flight details of arrival and departure ( airlines , flight number , Time )
Yes .. Tour include domestic airfare ( Cairo - Luxor / Aswan - Cairo )
-Just need date of arrival ?? How many nights exactly ? - Room types , Single , Double or Triple - How many children & Ages - Full name as it appears on their passport - Nationality
- About payment will be cash upon arrival in US $$ or Euro . - No Hidden cost . - Prices include all services and sales taxes . -No deposit requires .