- Trip Outline
Egypt Nile Cruise package
Egypt Nile cruise package for 8 days/7 nights includes Cairo and pyramids trip, flight to Luxor to start your Egypt Nile Cruise package for 3 nights, visit Luxor and sailing to Aswan.
Back to Cairo by flight. Visit the Egyptian museum and Islamic and Coptic Cairo.
Tour of Egypt Nile Cruise package flexible to start every day of the week.
- Arrivals on Any date upon your request
Duration: 4 nights hotel in Cairo.
: 3 nights Egypt Nile Cruise package.
Tour guide: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner.
Private Tour: Private Car & Tour guide.
Egypt Nile Cruise package itinerary
Day 1: Cairo Arrival Day
At Cairo Airport, you will Welcome and assisted through immigration and customs.
Our representative will wait for you.
Look at the sign of “Noga Tours” which will be a recognized sign.
Drive to your hotel and overnight.
Day 2: Tour to Pyramids and Saqqara
Pyramids Day Tour: Morning after breakfast in Hotel.
Start your full-day tour to visit The Great Pyramids of Giza.
The Seven Wonders of the World The Three Pyramids, the Big one is the “khufu pyramid”, and the middle is Chephren Pyramid the son, and, and Mycrenos Pyramid the third son of Chephren king.
After that, it will drive to Sphinx, “Sphinx” statues stone which is in the human head with the body of a lion. The oldest and largest carvings in Egypt. And this is the time of the Sphinx kiss.
Later drive to Saqqara, which is one section of the great necropolis of Memphis.
Saqqara Pyramid built by Zoser I in 2700 BC.
Saqqara considered the oldest and first pyramid in the world.
Stop for Lunch (included) in Oriental Restaurant.
Afternoon drive to Memphis –”Memphis city” is the capital of the ancient kingdom. You will see the big statues of “Ramses II”, it was one of the most important cities throughout the History of ancient Egypt.
Evening transfer back to your hotel. and overnight.
Day 3: Cairo to Aswan
Nile Cruise Tour
Morning breakfast in Hotel
Transfer to Cairo airport for a short flight to Aswan
Meet at Aswan airport and transfer to your five Star Nile cruises.
Embarkation & Lunch on board.
Later start your tour to visit the High Dam, the Old Dam, and the Philae temple.
Later back to the Cruise
Dinner on board & Nubian folkloric show.
Overnight in Aswan (OnBoard).
Day 4: Aswan sailing to Kom Ombo
Breakfast on Board
(Optional Trip to Abu Simbel Temple)
At 2.00 pm Star sail to Kom Ombo, throw sailing enjoy the view of the Nile River.
Arrive Kom Ombo at 7.00 pm
Start to visit Kom Ombo Temple which dedicated to the two gods Sobek the crocodile god and Harveris, the Sun god.
Back to the ship and enjoy your Dinner
Egyptian Galabeya Party Show
Sail to Edfu
Overnight in Edfu (On Board).
Day 5: Edfu Temple Tour and Saling to Luxor
Breakfast on board
Visit the Temple of Edfu on the western bank of the Nile dedicated to the god hours.
Back to the ship and start sail to Luxor.
Arrive Luxor and visit East Bank – Karnak Temple & Luxor Temple
Dinner on board
Belly Dancer Show
Arrive in Luxor and overnight.
Day 6: Luxor Day tour
Breakfast on board
Disembarkation from the Nile cruise
Start tour to visit the West Bank – The Valley of the Kings and Queens
The temple of Queen Hatshepsut at El-Deir El-Bahari and the Colossi Memnon.
At 4.00 pm transfer to Luxor Airport accompanied by our Representative.
Board flight to Cairo. it takes 1-hour flight from Luxor to Cairo
Meet and assist at Cairo Airport and transfer to your hotel.
Check-in in your hotel and overnight.
Day 7: Cairo Tour to Egyptian Museum and Old Cairo
Morning breakfast in your hotel
Morning Meet our tour guide in your hotel, drive to the Egyptian Museum, one of the most famous museums in the world for its antiquities dating back some 50 centuries from Egypt’s, it is located in Tahrir square, It contains a number of rare Pharaonic artifacts and mummies and The rooms feature Tutankhamun.
Later drive to Islamic Cairo to visit the Citadel of Saladin and Alabaster mosque which was once occupied by Mameluke and Ottoman palaces.
Stop for Lunch (included) in Oriental Restaurant.
Continue to drive to Coptic Cairo, to visit the Church of St. Mary or El-Moallaqah the most popular name for this church is the hanging Church.
Visit the Church of St. Sergius, established at the end of the 4th century.
The same Area will visit Ben Ezra synagogue.
The synagogue was originally a church called the “Church of the Blind” and was sold by the Orthodox Church to the Jewish community.
Later transfer back to your hotel and overngiht.
Day 8: Departure Day
Breakfast in the hotel meets our representative to transfer to Cairo Airport to fly back home with your wonderful memories.
Egypt Nile Cruise package prices
|3 Stars||4 stars||5 stars|
|Per person in Double or Triple||775 $||850 $||950 $|
|Christmas & New Year|
- Egypt Nile Cruise package is flexible to make any changes.
- Program Egypt Nile Cruise package can change to travel by Sleeping train.
5 stars Hotel in Cairo
Ramses Hilton Hotel – Sonesta Hotel & Casino – Semiramis Intercontinental Hotel
4 stars Hotel in Cairo
Barcelo Pyramids hotel – Steigenberger Pyramids Hotel
3 stars Hotel in Cairo
Golden Hotel, in the heart of Cairo Downtown
Egypt Nile Cruise package
5 stars deluxe include full board.
Cruise start from Aswan every Friday – Monday – Wednesday
Egypt Nile Cruise package includes
- Meet and assist at Egypt airports.
- 4 night’s hotel in Cairo (bed & breakfast).
- Pyramids Tour: Great Pyramids, Memphis, Saqqara.
- Cairo Tour to the Egyptian Museum, Islamic & Christian Cairo, the citadel of Saladin.
- 3 nights Egypt Nile Cruise package from Aswan to Luxor
- Luxor Tour visits the Valley of the Kings and the Valley of the Queens, Colossal of Memnon, Deir El-Bahari Temple, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, Luxor, and Karnak Temples.
- Aswan Tour visits The High Dam, Unfinished Obelisk, and Philae Temple.
- All transfers & Transportation in Egypt as mentioned.
- Flight Cairo to Aswan
- Flight Luxor to Cairo.
- Egyptologist Tour guide available in all languages.
- All Transportation by “Noga Tours” Vehicle (A/C).
- Lunch included in Cairo.
- Water bottle every day.
- Entrance fee for all sights.
- Personal expenses.
- Egypt Visa.
- Additional journeys and transfers.
Payment & Reservation:
- Easily Booking by Credit Card.
- Just provide the date of your trip.
- How many people exactly.
- 50 % deposit by Credit card.
- 50 % upon arrival, Cash or By Credit Card.
- We Accept Visa or MasterCard only.
- We accept any currency.
- US $, Euro €, British pound £.
- No Hidden Cost.
- No Headaches.
- Trip availably every day.
- Prices available in all seasons.
- The program of the Egypt Nile Cruise package is flexible to make any changes.
* All our prices per person in Double room.
* All prices by the US $$.
* The entrance fees of sightseeing (cost only US$ 45 per person for all Listed sights & Museums.
50 % discount for students or youth travelers cardholders.
* Children 0-4 years are FREE, from 4-12 are 50% Discount, sharing parents room with separate bed.
* All our programs could be started any day and still flexible to make any changes.
* All packages include a private minivan and private tour guide.
* Trip available every day with private car and private tour guide.
* Prices at minimum 2 people in private minivan (special prices up 2 people) contact now
- Visa :
We provide you with your visa upon arrival, at 25 $ per person.
- Domestic Flights:
Flight from Cairo to Luxor takes 1 Hour & from Aswan to Cairo takes 1.20 M
- Time & Voltage
Egypt is 2 hours ahead of Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). Standard voltage is 220 volts. Primary sockets require the European, 2 pronged variety. We recommend that you pack a universal travel adapter. You will need a voltage converter, and plug adapter in order to use U.S. appliances
- Essential Packing
Comfortable, flat (preferably covered) shoes are needed for the Pyramids and Valley of the Kings. Pack flip flops/sandals to wear aboard the Nile felucca or Nile Cruiser.
- Additional Entry Tickets:
All tour packages don’t include entrance fees to special archaeological sites such as walking inside a pyramid to see the deep burial chambers and the Mummies Room at the Egyptian Museum in Cairo.
Trips to visit the Solar Boat Museum at the Pyramids or to enter the Tomb of Tutankhamen at Valley of the Kings in Luxor are also available at extra cost.
Yes .. The Package is available and can start on any day of the week
Most of our trips you’ll be by private car and private tour guide .
Yes ... The program is very flexible to make any requires changes , & you can add an extra night
Yes .. All our packages include meet and assist in all airports , Arrival and departure transfers .our representative will waiting you i inside the airport's arrival lounge to help you extract your visa
In Cairo hotel : will be include Breakfast only , in Nile Cruise : will be include open buffet Breakfast , Lunch and Dinner .
Generally Check in Hotel at : 14.00 P.M
Check out Hotel : 12 .00 P.M
Full name as it appears on their passport
Flight details of arrival and departure ( airlines , flight number , Time )
Yes .. Tour include domestic airfare ( Cairo - Luxor / Aswan - Cairo )
-Just need date of arrival ?? How many nights exactly ? - Room types , Single , Double or Triple - How many children & Ages - Full name as it appears on their passport - Nationality
- About payment will be cash upon arrival in US $$ or Euro .
- No Hidden cost .
- Prices include all services and sales taxes .
-No deposit requires .