- Trip Outline
Egypt pyramid tour packages
For 6 days 5 nights Cairo and Luxor, Egypt pyramid tour packages, 4 nights in Cairo visit Pyramids day tour, and Cairo, and 1 night in Luxor to visit Luxor in 2 full days to visit West bank and East bank, Karnak temple and Luxor Temple.
Explore Egypt Pharaoh’s history.
Duration: 4 nights in Cairo
1 night in Luxor
Tour guide: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian.
Meals: Breakfast & Lunch Included.
Private Tour: Private Car & Tour guide.
Egypt pyramid tour packages Itinerary
Cairo Arrival Day
In Cairo airport, you will Welcome and assisted through immigration and customs ” Our representative will wait for you.
Look at the sign of ” NOGA TOURS “, which will be your recognize sign “, then Escorted to your selected hotel.
Day tour to Pyramids and Saqqara
Pyramids Day Tour: Morning after breakfast in Hotel.
Start your full-day tour to visit The Great Pyramids of Giza area, The Seven Wonders of the World The Three Pyramids, the Big one is khufu pyramid, Chephren the second one, and Mycrenos the third, which are guarded by the mysterious Sphinx statues stone which is in human head with the body of a lion.
The afternoon will drive to Saqqara is one section of the great necropolis of Memphis.
built by Djoser king in 2700 BC. Saqqara considered the oldest and first pyramid in the world, it looks like a stepped pyramid.
Stop for Lunch (included).
Afternoon drive to Memphis –” Memphis “is the capital of the ancient kingdom, you will see the big statues of Ramses II, it was and one of the most important cities throughout the History of ancient Egypt.
Later back to your hotel.
Evening will transfer to your hotel and overnight.
Luxor Trip, Karnak Temple, and Luxor Temple
After breakfast, Check out your hotel and transfer to Cairo airport for a short flight to Luxor.
Meet at Luxor airport and transfer to your hotel.
Meet our tour guide to start Luxor tour to visit Nile East Bank
Back to your hotel and overnight.
Luxor tour to Valley of the Kings and Queens
Breakfast in Hotel, meet our tour guide to start your tour to
Evening Transfer to Luxor airport to catch the flight back to Cairo.
Meet our representative at Cairo airport and then transfer to your hotel.
Overnight at your hotel in Cairo.
Cairo Tour to Egyptian Museum and Old Cairo
Morning breakfast in your hotel.
Morning Meet our tour guide in your hotel, drive to the Egyptian Museum, one of the most famous museums in the world for its antiquities dating back some 50 centuries from Egypt’s, it is located in Tahrer square, It contains a number of rare Pharaonic artifacts and mummies and The rooms feature Tutankhamun.
Stop for lunch (included).
Continue to drive to Coptic Cairo, to visit the Church of St. Mary or El-Moallaqah the most popular name for this church is the hanging Church.
Visit the Church of St. Sergius, established at the end of the 4th century; it stands on a crypt that is said to have sheltered the Holy Family during their flight to Egypt.
The same Area will visit Ben Ezra synagogue
The synagogue was originally a church called the “Church of the Blind” and was sold by the Orthodox Church to the Jewish community.
Back to your hotel.
Breakfast in the hotel, meet our representative to transfer to Cairo airport to fly back home with your wonderful memories.
Prices Per Person:
3 stars hotels: $600 US
4 stars hotels: $650 US
5 stars hotels: $775 $ US
- Rates are per person rates calculated based on two pax traveling together.
- Special prices for groups.
Hotels in Cairo:
4 stars Hotel
Barcelo Pyramids hotel
5 stars Hotel
Ramses Hilton Hotel
Sonesta Hotel & Casino
3 stars Hotel
Golden Hotel in Heart of Cairo Downtown
or a Similar 3 stars hotel.
Hotels in Luxor
4 stars Hotel
Isis Pyramisa Hotel
Mercure Karnak Hotel
5 stars Hotel
St. George Luxor Hotel
Sheraton Luxor Hotel
The package will include:
- Services to meet and assist in Airports.
- 4 nights hotel accommodation in Cairo ( include Breakfast only )
- 1-night hotel accommodation in Luxor (Basis in Bed & Breakfast).
- Pyramids tour: Visit the Great Pyramids, Saqqara, and Memphis.
- Cairo Tour: Egyptian Museum, Islamic $ Coptic Cairo, Citadel of Saladin.
- Luxor Tour: the Valley of the Kings and the Valley of the Queens, Colossal of Memnon, Deir El-Bahari Temple, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, Luxor and Karnak Temples.
- All transfers & Transportation in Egypt as mentioned.
- Flight tickets (Cairo to Luxor / Luxor to Cairo).
- Egyptologist Tour guide available in all languages.
- All Transportation by Noga Vehicle (A/C).
- Personal expenses.
- Entrance fee for all sights.
- Additional journeys and transfers
Payment & Reservation:
- Easily Booking by Credit Card.
- Just provide the date of your trip.
- How many people exactly.
- 50 % deposit by Credit card
- 50 % upon arrival, Cash or By Credit Card.
- We Accept Visa or MasterCard only.
- We accept any currency.
- US $, Euro €, British pound £.
- No Hidden Cost.
- No Headaches.
- Trip available every day.
- Prices available all seasons.
- The program is flexible to make any changes.
6 Days 5 Nights, Cairo trip , pyramids and Luxor- Egypt pyramid tour packages
* All our prices per person in Double room .
* All prices by US $$ .
* The entrance fees of sightseeing (cost only US$ 45 per person for all Listed sights & Museums.
50 % discount for students or youth travelers cardholder.
* Children 0-4 years are FREE, from 4-12 are 50% Discount, sharing parents room with separate bed.
* All our programs could be started any day and still flexible to make any changes.
* All packages include private minivan and private tour guide.
* Trip available every day with private car and private tour guide.
* Prices at minimum 2 people in private minivan (special prices up 2 people) contact now
We provide you with your visa upon arrival, at 25 $ per person.
Flight from Cairo to Luxor takes 1 Hour & from Aswan to Cairo takes 1.20 M
Time & Voltage
Egypt is 2 hours ahead of Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). Standard voltage is 220 volts. Primary sockets require the European, 2 pronged variety. We recommend that you pack a universal travel adapter. You will need a voltage converter, and plug adapter in order to use U.S. appliances
Comfortable, flat (preferably covered) shoes are needed for the Pyramids and Valley of the Kings. Pack flip flops/sandals to wear aboard the Nile felucca or Nile Cruiser.
Additional Entry Tickets:
All tour packages don’t include entrance fees to special archaeological sites such as walking inside a pyramid to see the deep burial chambers and the Mummies Room at the Egyptian Museum in Cairo.
Trips to visit the Solar Boat Museum at the Pyramids or to enter the Tomb of Tutankhamen at Valley of the Kings in Luxor are also available at extra cost.
Yes .. The Package is available and can start on any day of the week
All of our trips will be by private car and private tour guide .
Yes ... The program is very flexible to make any requires changes , & you can add an extra night
Yes .. All our packages include meet and assist in all airports , Arrival and departure transfers .our representative will waiting you i inside the airport's arrival lounge to help you extract your visa .
In Cairo hotel : will be include Breakfast only , in Nile Cruise : will be include open buffet Breakfast , Lunch and Dinner .
Check in Hotel at : 14.00 P.M
Check out Hotel : 12 .00 P.M
Full name as it appears on their passport
Flight details of arrival and departure ( airlines , flight number , Time )
Yes .. Tour include domestic airfare ( Cairo - Luxor - Cairo )
-Just need date of arrival ?? How many nights exactly ? - Room types , Single , Double or Triple - How many children & Ages - Full name as it appears on their passport – Nationality
- About payment will be cash upon arrival in US $$ or Euro .
- No Hidden cost .
- Prices include all services and sales taxes .
-No deposit requires .