- Trip Outline
Desert Egypt Safari includes 3 days in Cairo, 4 days Luxor and Aswan by Nile Cruise and 4 nights Siwa Oasis, Egypt safari package, adventure trip for 12 days 11 nights include Cairo, Luxor.
Duration: 2 nights in Cairo.
: 3 nights Nile Cruise Package.
: 4 nights Egypt Safari.
Tour guide: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner.
Private Tour: Private Car & Tour guide.
Egypt Safari Program
Cairo Arrival Day
Arrival in the land of the pharaohs. At Cairo International Airport our tour leader will wait for you to pick up (Just look at the sign of ” Noga Tours ” which is going to be your recognition sign ), and then drive to your selected hotel.
Tour to Pyramids and Egyptian Museum
Morning after breakfast
Start your day tour to visit The Great Pyramids of Giza area,
The Seven Wonders of the World The Three Pyramids, the Big one is the khufu pyramid, Chephren the second Pyramid, and Mycrenos the third Pyramid, which are guarded by the mysterious Sphinx statues stone which is inhuman head with the body of a lion.
Later drive to the Egyptian Museum, one of the most famous museums in the world for its antiquities dating back some 50 centuries from Egypt’s, it is located in Tahrir square, It contains a number of rare Pharaonic artifacts and mummies and The rooms feature Tutankhamun.
Evening transfer to the train station to catch the first-class seating train to Luxor, it takes 9 hours in VIP Train.
Start Nile Cruise trip
Luxor day tour
Morning arrive Luxor, meet our representative in Luxor train station
Transfer to your five Star Nile cruises and embarkation
Lunch on board.
At 2 pm stat Luxor tour to visit Karnak Temple and Luxor Temple transfer back to Nile cruise
Dinner on board
Overnight in Luxor (On the Nile Cruise)
Luxor West Bank / Sail to Kom Ombo
Breakfast on board the cruise.
Visit the West Bank including Valley of Kings and Valley Queens, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut at Deir El Bahari, and Colossi of Memnon facing the Nile.
Sail to Esna Lock & the Lunch will be during the sail.
Arrive, Esna Lock.
Sail to Edfu & Dinner on board of the cruise.
Overnight in Edfu (On The Nile Cruise).
Edfu & Kom Ombo Temple
Breakfast on board of the cruise.
Visit the Temple of God Horus in Edfu.
Sail to Kom Ombo.
Visit Kom Ombo Temple.
Dinner on board & Nubian folkloric show.
Continue sailing to Aswan & the Dinner will be during the sail.
Arrive at Aswan overnight in Aswan ( On the Nile cruise ).
Aswan Day tour
Breakfast on board of the cruise.
Disembarkation from the Nile cruise, start swan tour to visit the High Dam, The Old Dam, Philae temple, and the Unfinished Obelisk.
Evening transfer to Aswan train station to catch the train back to Cairo ( it takes 12 hours )
Cairo to Siwa Oasis
Morning upon arrival, meet our driver and guide st drive to Siwa
On the road will stop in El Alamein where more than 80 000 soldiers were wounded or killed in WWII.
Explore The El Alamein Museum.
Later continue drive to the ancient Siwa Oasis.
Arrive in Siwa and check-in at your hotel.
Siwa Oasis / Egypt Safari
Breakfast at your hotel. Fully guided day tour. We begin at The Oracle of Amun, Cleopatra’s Bath, hot water well famous for its healing properties.
Later visit the Temple of Amun, Gebel al Mawta (The Hill of the Dead,), and Shaly (Siwa’s ancient city).
Sunset at Fatnis Island (Fantasy Island).
Escorted to your hotel.
Camping in Siwa Oasis
Breakfast at your hotel and check-out.
Drive to the desert safari by 4X4 Jeep
begins with a drive to Bir Wahed, a natural hot spring west of Siwa.
We pass the two lakes area before stopping at sunset to set up your tented camp.
Experience a nomadic Bedouin evening around a campfire with a barbecue dinner
Overnight in Siwa Camp Desert.
Siwa to Alexandria
Early morning transfer back by Jeep to Siwa Oasis.
After Lunch, Start drive to Alexandria.
Arrive at Alexandria & Overnight Hotel.
Alexandria day tour
Morning meets our tour guide in your hotel.
At 7.00 am start drive to Alexandria which built by Alexander the great which was also the capital Of Egypt under Cleopatra.
Later drive to visit the Catacombs of Kom El Shokafa, and then drive to Pompeii’s Pillar and Sarbium Temple.
And drive west Alexandria to visit The Citadel of Qaitbay, established in 1477.
This castle surrounded by the sea on three sides. This castle contains the main wall and fences in the north-west. walls divided into two, internal and external., which includes defensive openings for the soldiers.
Later drive to Alexandria Library The Great Library of Alexandria’s oldest Library in the world, Contains more than two million books, was the most important center of learning in ancient times. Back to Cairo.
Evening will transfer back to Cairo.
Breakfast in the hotel, meet our representative to transfer to Cairo airport to fly back home with your wonderful memories.
Prices per person:
$825 US in Double room
in 3 stars hotel in Cairo & 5 stars Nile Cruise
Egypt Safari Package Include:
- Services of meet and assist at Egypt airports.
- 2 night’s hotel accommodation in Cairo (Basis on bed & breakfast).
- 3 nights in five star Nile cruise between Luxor and Aswan
- Full Board in Nile Cruise (include Breakfast, Lunch, and dinner).
- 2-night accommodation in hotel H&B in Siwa Oasis.
- 1 night’s hotel accommodation in Alexandria (Basis on bed & breakfast ).
- 2 nights in first-class seating train ( Cairo to Aswan/ Luxor to Cairo).
- 1-night Camping in the desert in the tent in Siwa oasis.
- The Jeep tour in Siwa Oasis.
- All the meals on the camping tour.
- All the equipment for camping.
- Cairo tour: Great Pyramids, Sphinx, The Egyptian museum.
- Nile cruises Luxor Tour: the Valley of the Kings, the Valley of the Queens, Colossi of Memnon, Deir El-Bahari Temple, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, Luxor, and Karnak Temples.
- Aswan Tour: The High – Dam, Unfinished Obelisk, Philae Temple.
- Professional oasis guide and Egypt Safari.
- All transfers & Transportation in Egypt as mentioned.
- English speaking guides the listed sights.
- All Transportation by Noga Vehicle (A/C).
- Personal expenses
- Entrance fee for all sights
- Additional journeys and transfers
Golden Hotel or similar 3 stars hotel
Nile cruises: 5 stars deluxe.
( Full board Breakfast, Lunch, and dinner).
New Horizons Hotel
( include Breakfast).
Dream Lodge Siwa Hotel.
Shali Lodge Siwa Hotel
(breakfast, dinner, and lunch )
Siwa Oasis trip Description
Transportation in Siwa: All the mentioned itinerary by AC minivan and 4WD Toyota land Cruiser newest model (fully air-conditioned, with a maximum of 6 pax per car, all seats are facing forward providing that all guests will have window seats at disposal for all the trip)Every 4WD will be equipped
Tented camp will include:
- Spacious, well-ventilated dome tents including Mattresses, blankets, sleeping bags, and bedsheets
- All necessary cooking gear, kitchen utensils, mugs, and glassware
- Binoculars, reference books on Egypt
- Cool boxes
- Trash bags
- Fire grill and cooking stoves
Siwa Accommodation style will be:
- Camping or hotel used is clean
(with hot water bathrooms, the best in the oases.)
Food and Beverage in Siwa:
(juice, tea, coffee, jam, cheese, beans, eggs, and bread)
(Fresh vegetables, white cheese, tuna, sardines, chips& fruits)
(Rice or pasta, cooked vegetables, soup, and chicken or beef)
tea & coffee with all meals .1 mineral water.
Payment & Reservation:
- Easily Booking by Credit Card.
- Just provide the date of your trip.
- how many people exactly.
- 50 % deposit by Credit card
- 50 % upon arrival, Cash or By Credit Card.
- We Accept Visa or MasterCard only.
- We accept any currency.
- US $, Euro €, British pound £.
- No Hidden Cost.
- No Headaches.
- Trip available every day.
- Prices available all seasons.
- The program is flexible to make any changes.
* All our prices per person in Double room.
* All prices by the US $$.
* The entrance fees of sightseeing (cost only US$ 45 per person for all Listed sights & Museums.
50 % discount for students or youth travelers cardholders.
* Children 0-4 years are FREE, from 4-12 are 50% Discount, sharing parents room with separate bed.
* All our programs could be started any day and still flexible to make any changes.
* All packages include a private minivan and private tour guide.
* Trip available every day with private car and private tour guide.
* Prices at minimum 2 people in private minivan (special prices up 2 people) contact now
We provide you with your visa upon arrival, at 25 $ per person.
Time & Voltage
Egypt is 2 hours ahead of Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). The standard voltage is 220 volts. Primary sockets require the European, 2 pronged variety. We recommend that you pack a universal travel adapter. You will need a voltage converter, and plug adapter in order to use U.S. appliances
Comfortable, flat (preferably covered) shoes are needed for the Pyramids and Valley of the Kings. Pack flip flops/sandals to wear aboard the Nile felucca or Nile Cruiser.
Additional Entry Tickets:
All tour packages don’t include entrance fees to special archaeological sites such as walking inside a pyramid to see the deep burial chambers and the Mummies Room at the Egyptian Museum in Cairo.
Trips to visit the Solar Boat Museum at the Pyramids or to enter the Tomb of Tutankhamen at Valley of the Kings in Luxor are also available at extra cost.
No Details Found