- Trip Outline
Egypt travel package
include Cairo, Luxor, and Aswan by Nile Cruise and drive to the red sea in Hurghada to enjoy the sand and make snorkeling in the red sea, Egypt travel package for the family for 10 days 9 nights, as the map below, start from Cairo flight to Aswan and then catch the Nile cruise to Luxor and drive from Luxor to Hurghada by private car, spend in Hurghada and back by flight to Cairo.
Duration: : 3 nights in Cairo.
: 3 nights Nile Cruise Package.
: 3 nights Hurghada Red sea
Tour guide: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner.
Private Tour: Private Car & Tour guide.
Egypt travel package Itinerary
Day 1 :
Cairo Arrival Day
At Cairo airport, you will Welcome and assisted through immigration and customs ”
Look at the sign of ” Noga Tours” Our representative will wait for you. then drive to your selected hotel.
Check-in your hotel and overnight.
Day 2 :
Day tour to Pyramids and Egyptian Museum
Morning after breakfast
Start your day tour to visit The Great Pyramids of Giza area,
The Seven Wonders of the World The Three Pyramids, the Big one is the khufu pyramid, Chephren the second one, and Mycrenos the third pyramid, which are guarded by the mysterious Sphinx statues stone which is in the human head with the body of a lion.
Later drive to the Egyptian Museum, one of the most famous museums in the world for its antiquities dating back some 50 centuries from Egypt’s, it is located in Tahrir square, It contains a number of rare Pharaonic artifacts and mummies and The rooms feature Tutankhamun.
Free evening Overnight at your hotel.
Day 3 :
Aswan Trip to Philae Temple and High Dam
Breakfast in your hotel
And then drive to Cairo airport for a short flight to Aswan,
Meet at Aswan airport and transfer to your five Star Nile cruises.
Embarkation before Lunch.
Start Aswan tour to visit the High Dam, the Old Dam, and Philae temple.
Overnight in Aswan (On the Nile Cruise).
Day 4 :
Edfu Temple & Kom Ombo Temple /Esna
Breakfast on board the cruise.
Star sail to Kom Ombo
will start to visit Kom Ombo Temple which dedicated to the two gods Sobek the crocodile god and Harveris, the Sun god.
Back to the ship and start sail to Edfu,
Visit the Temple of Edfu on the western bank of the Nile dedicated to the god hours.
Dinner in the cruise.
Arrive, Esna Lock.
sail to Luxor.
Overnight in Luxor (On the Nile Cruise ).
Day 5 :
Luxor Tour, Valley Kings, Valley Queens
Breakfast on board the cruise.
Temple of Queen Hatshepsut at Deir El Bahari and Colossi of Memnon
Back to the ship
Lunch on board
Dinner on board & Nubian folkloric show.
Overnight in Luxor (On Cruise ).
Day 6 :
Luxor trip, Karnak Temple, Luxor Temple / Hurghada
Breakfast and Disembarkation from the cruise.
Afternoon at 1.00 P.M drive to Hurghada by private Car.
Arrive Hurghada around 5.00 P.M, and check-in
Dinner at your hotel
Overnight in Hurghada
Day 7 :
Hurghada / Red Sea
Breakfast at the hotel, Free day at leisure
Overnight at the Hotel
Day 8 :
Hurghada free day
Breakfast at the hotel, Enjoy your time on the beach and sun.
Overnight in Hurghada
Day 9 :
Hurghada / Back to Cairo
Breakfast at the hotel, Transfer to Hurghada airport to fly back to Cairo.
Arrive in Cairo, meet our representative in Cairo airport, and drive to your hotel
Overnight in Cairo
Day 10 :
Cairo Departure Day
Breakfast in the hotel, meet our representative to transfer to Cairo airport to fly back home with your wonderful memories.
“ Bon Voyage ”
Prices per person
|3 Stars||4 stars||5 stars|
|Prices per person in Double or Triple||800 $||880 $||975 $|
|Christmas & New Year|
Special prices for groups .. Contact us.
Special Offers for 2021
5 stars Hotel in Cairo
Ramses Hilton Hotel – Sonesta Hotel & Casino – Semiramis Intercontinental Hotel
4 stars Hotel in Cairo
Barcelo Pyramids hotel – Steigenberger Pyramids Hotel
3 stars Hotel in Cairo
Golden Hotel, in the heart of Cairo Downtown
5 Stars hotel
The Desert Rose Resort – Hilton Plaza Resort
4 stars Hotel
Three corners sunny beach resort – Seagull Aqua Park Resort
3 stars Hotel
5 stars deluxe include full board
(include open buffet: Breakfast, Lunch, and dinner)
Egypt travel package will include
- Services of meet and assist at Egypt airports.
- 3 night’s hotel accommodation in Cairo (Basis on bed & breakfast).
- Cairo tour: Great Pyramids, The Egyptian museum.
- 3 nights in five star Nile cruise between Luxor and Aswan.
- Full Board while in Cruise.
- Luxor Tour: the Valley of the Kings, the Valley of the Queens, Colossal of Memnon, Deir El-Bahari Temple, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, Luxor Temple, and Karnak Temple.
- Aswan Tour: The High – Dam, Unfinished Obelisk, Philae Temple.
- 3 night’s hotel accommodation in Hurghada. (All inclusive )
- All transfers & Transportation in Egypt as mentioned.
- Flight Cairo Aswan
- Flight Hurghada to Cairo.
- English speaking guides the listed sights.
- All Transportation by Noga Vehicle (A/C).
Egypt travel Package Exclude :
- Personal expenses
- Entrance fee for all sights
- Additional journeys and transfers
More About: Egypt tour packages
Payment & Reservation:
- Easily Booking by Credit Card.
- Just provide the date of your trip.
- how many people exactly.
- 50 % deposit by Credit card
- 50 % upon arrival, Cash or By Credit Card.
- We Accept Visa or MasterCard only.
- We accept any currency.
- US $, Euro €, British pound £.
- No Hidden Cost.
- No Headaches.
- Trip available every day.
- Prices available all seasons.
- The program is flexible to make any changes.
* All our prices per person in Double room.
* All prices by the US $$.
* The entrance fees of sightseeing (cost only US$ 45 per person for all Listed sights & Museums.
50 % discount for students or youth travelers cardholders.
* Children 0-4 years are FREE, from 4-12 are 50% Discount, sharing parents room with separate bed.
* All our programs could be started any day and still flexible to make any changes.
* All packages include a private minivan and private tour guide.
* Trip available every day with private car and private tour guide.
* Prices at minimum 2 people in private minivan (special prices up 2 people) contact now
We provide you with your visa upon arrival, at 25 $ per person.
Time & Voltage
Egypt is 2 hours ahead of Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). The standard voltage is 220 volts. Primary sockets require the European, 2 pronged variety. We recommend that you pack a universal travel adapter. You will need a voltage converter, and plug adapter in order to use U.S. appliances
Comfortable, flat (preferably covered) shoes are needed for the Pyramids and Valley of the Kings. Pack flip flops/sandals to wear aboard the Nile felucca or Nile Cruiser.
Additional Entry Tickets:
All tour packages don’t include entrance fees to special archaeological sites such as walking inside a pyramid to see the deep burial chambers and the Mummies Room at the Egyptian Museum in Cairo.
Trips to visit the Solar Boat Museum at the Pyramids or to enter the Tomb of Tutankhamen at Valley of the Kings in Luxor are also available at extra cost.
Yes .. The Package is available and can start on any day of the week
Most of our trips you’ll be by private car and private tour guide .
Yes ... The program is very flexible to make any requires changes , & you can add an extra night
Yes .. All our packages include meet and assist in all airports , Arrival and departure transfers .our representative will waiting you i inside the airport's arrival lounge to help you extract your visa
In Cairo hotel : will be include Breakfast only , in Nile Cruise : will be include open buffet Breakfast , Lunch and Dinner .
Generally Check in Hotel at : 14.00 P.M
Check out Hotel : 12 .00 P.M
Full name as it appears on their passport
Flight details of arrival and departure ( airlines , flight number , Time )
Yes .. Tour include domestic airfare ( Cairo - Luxor / Aswan - Cairo )
-Just need date of arrival ?? How many nights exactly ? - Room types , Single , Double or Triple - How many children & Ages - Full name as it appears on their passport - Nationality
- About payment will be cash upon arrival in US $$ or Euro . - No Hidden cost . - Prices include all services and sales taxes . -No deposit requires .