- Trip Outline
Hurghada Desert Safari
by Quad Bike, Hurghada desert safari for 3 Hours
The tour starts picking up from your hotel to the point of bikes to start to ride your quad bike, drive and explore the magnificent Hurghada desert
Drive for 1 hour through the sand dunes to a Bedouin village
Here you can, where you can enjoy black tea and get relax, and experience the Bedouin lifestyle. You can also enjoy a camel ride before heading back through the sand dunes to the starting point.
Start drive back to the point and transfer to your hotel.
” Bon Voyage ”
20 $ US per person per adult
and 15 $ US per child ( from 6 years to 12 years).
- Prices available all seasons and any day in 2019.
- All Transportation by Noga Vehicle (A/C).
- desert professional guide.
- Recent new bike
- Morning Trip starts at 12.30 P.M back round at 4.00 P.M.
- Evening trip starts at 6.00 P.M back round at 9.00 P.M
- Trip Notes
* All prices by US $$ .
50 % discount for students or youth travelers cardholder.
* Children 0-4 years are FREE, from 4-12 are 50% Discount, sharing parents room with separate bed.
* All our programs could be started any day and still flexible to make any changes.
* All packages include private minivan and private tour guide.
* Trip available everyday with private car and private tour guide.
* Prices at minimum 2 people in private minivan (special prices up 2 people) contact now
Payment & Reservation:
* No deposit requires, payment will be cash, pay to our tour guide
* We accept any currency: US $, Euro €, British pound £ or Egyptian pound.
* Just provide the date of your trip and how many people exactly.
* Services of meet and assist at Egypt airport .
• Cruise schedule :
Cruise schedules may change due to some sailing reasons. We guarantee that you will do all the mentioned sights, but the order may vary.
• Visa :
We provide you with your visa upon arrival, at 35 $ per person.
• Domestic Flights:
About flight from Cairo to Aswan ta takes 1 Hour & from Luxor to Cairo takes 50 M
• Time & Voltage
Egypt is 2 hours ahead of Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). Standard voltage is 220 volts. Primary sockets require the European, 2 pronged variety. We recommend that you pack a universal travel adapter. You will need a voltage converter, and plug adapter in order to use U.S. appliances
• Essential Packing
Comfortable, flat (preferably covered) shoes are needed for the Pyramids and Valley of the Kings. Pack flip flops/sandals to wear aboard the Nile felucca or Nile Cruiser.
• Additional Entry Tickets:
No Details Found