- Trip Outline
Hurghada red sea Egypt
Hurghada packages for 3 nights to visit Pyramids & Egyptian museum and flight to Hurghada red sea Egypt
for 4 nights Hurghada holiday packages to enjoy the Sun and Beach and time to Scuba Diving and snorkeling.
Tour starts in Cairo and ends in Cairo.
Duration: : 3 nights in Cairo.
: 4 nights Hurghada
Tour guide: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner.
Private Tour: Private Car & Tour guide.
Hurghada red sea Egypt Itinerary
Cairo Arrival Day
Arrival in the land of the pharaohs. At Cairo Airport our tour leader will wait for you to pick up.
Just look at the sign of ” Noga Tours ” which is going to be your recognition sign, and then drive to your selected hotel
Day tour to Pyramids and Egyptian Museum
Morning after breakfast
Start your day tour to visit The Great Pyramids of Giza area,
The Seven Wonders of the World The Three Pyramids, the Big one is the khufu pyramid, Chephren the second one, and Mycrenos the third, which are guarded by the mysterious Sphinx statues stone which is in human head with the body of a lion.
Later drive to Egyptian Museum, one of the most famous museums in the world for its antiquities dating back some 50 centuries from Egypt’s, it is located in Tahrir square, It contains a number of rare Pharaonic artifacts and mummies and The rooms feature Tutankhamun.
Later we drive to Old Islamic Cairo to visit the Citadel of Saladin and the Alabaster mosque of Mohammed Ali.
Free evening Overnight at your hotel
Cairo flight back to Hurghada
At 8.00 am breakfast in the hotel.
Drive to Cairo Airport to fly to Hurghada.
Arrive Hurghada at 11 .00 am, meet and assist by representative transfer to your hotel and check-in Free afternoon at leisure.
Overnight at the Hotel.
Hurghada free day
Breakfast. Free day. (Optional visit to Giftun Island). Arrival at the Island of Giftun spending 1 hour near The Reefs and 2 hours on the island. Included in this trip: lunch / soft drinks / mineral water / equipment.
Overnight in Hurghada.
Hurghada / Safari Trip
Breakfast. (Optional Hurghada day tours to Desert Jeep Safari ) – Enjoying the desert and camel ride. The trip includes lunch. Free day.
Overnight in Hurghada.
Hurghada leisure day
Free day as your leisure in Hurghada.
Overnight at your hotel.
Hurghada back to Cairo
Morning after Breakfast will transfer to Hurghada airport for a short flight back to Cairo, reach Cairo in the afternoon, and overnight in Cairo.
Overnight in Cairo.
Cairo Departure Day
Transfer to Cairo airport to fly back home with your wonderful memories.
” Bon Voyage ”
Prices per person
|3 Stars||4 stars||5 stars|
|Prices per person in Double or Triple||420 $||465 $||530 $|
|Christmas & New Year|
Special prices for groups .. Contact us.
Special Offers for 2021
4 stars Hotel
Barcelo Pyramids hotel
Cataract Pyramids hotel
5 stars Hotel
Ramses Hilton Hotel
Le Meridien pyramids
Sonesta Hotel & Casino
Hilton Long Beach Resort
The Desert rose Resort ( All inclusive )
Hawai Le Jordin Aqua Park
Hawai Caesar Palace Aquapark
Hurghada red sea Egypt includes
- 3 night’s hotel accommodation in Cairo (Basis on bed & breakfast).
- Cairo tour: Great Pyramids, City tour in Cairo: the Egyptian Museum, the citadel of Saladin.
- 4 nights Hotel in Hurghada.
- All transfers & Transportation in Egypt as mentioned.
- Flight Cairo to Hurghada
- Flight Hurghada to Cairo
- English speaking guides the listed sights.
- All Transportation by Noga Vehicle (A/C).
- Personal expenses.
- Visa entry.
- Additional journeys and transfers.
Payment & Reservation:
- Easily Booking by Credit Card.
- Just provide the date of your trip.
- how many people exactly.
- 50 % deposit by Credit card
- 50 % upon arrival, Cash or By Credit Card.
- We Accept Visa or MasterCard only.
- We accept any currency.
- US $, Euro €, British pound £.
- No Hidden Cost.
- No Headaches.
- Trip available every day.
- Prices available all seasons.
- The program is flexible to make any changes.
* All our prices per person in Double room.
* All prices by the US $$.
* The entrance fees of sightseeing (cost only US$ 45 per person for all Listed sights & Museums.
50 % discount for students or youth travelers cardholders.
* Children 0-4 years are FREE, from 4-12 are 50% Discount, sharing parents room with separate bed.
* All our programs could be started any day and still flexible to make any changes.
* All packages include a private minivan and private tour guide.
* Trip available every day with private car and private tour guide.
* Prices at minimum 2 people in private minivan (special prices up 2 people) contact now
We provide you with your visa upon arrival, at 25 $ per person.
Time & Voltage
Egypt is 2 hours ahead of Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). The standard voltage is 220 volts. Primary sockets require the European, 2 pronged variety. We recommend that you pack a universal travel adapter. You will need a voltage converter, and plug adapter in order to use U.S. appliances
Comfortable, flat (preferably covered) shoes are needed for the Pyramids and Valley of the Kings. Pack flip flops/sandals to wear aboard the Nile felucca or Nile Cruiser.
Additional Entry Tickets:
All tour packages don’t include entrance fees to special archaeological sites such as walking inside a pyramid to see the deep burial chambers and the Mummies Room at the Egyptian Museum in Cairo.
Trips to visit the Solar Boat Museum at the Pyramids or to enter the Tomb of Tutankhamen at Valley of the Kings in Luxor are also available at extra cost.
No Details Found