Day tour to Islamic Cairo | Citadel of Saladin, Mohamed Ali Mosque, Ibn Tulun mosque, Sultan Hassan Mosque, and Azhar mosque | Lunch included | Entrance fees | only $ 50
- Trip Outline
Full day tour to Islamic Cairo, exploring the effects of Islamic, Islamic Cairo is a special charm, Enjoy creative details of Islamic architecture, Cairo The city of the thousand minarets.
Citadel of Saladin, Ibn Tulan and Sultan Hassan Mosque.
Duration: 8 hours.
Tour guide: English, Spanish French, German, Italian, Russian.
Pickup: from the hotel.
Private Tour: Private Car & Tour guide.
Tour to Islamic Cairo
Morning meets our tour guide in your hotel.
start your tour of Islamic Cairo to visit the Citadel of Salah el-Din (Citadel of Saladin ) and Alabaster Mosque.
Citadel of Saladin, One of the most prestigious war castles built in the Middle Ages.
The citadel contains 3 museums.
The Museum of vehicles, the Military Museum, and the Garden Museum.
And you can climb to the highest tower in the castle and watch Cairo from above.
The Mosque of Mohammed Ali
Al-Alabaster Mosque or Al-Marmar Mosque is one of the famous archaeological mosques in Cairo.
It was built by Muhammad Ali Pasha from 1830 to 1848 in the Ottoman style, a similar Mosque in Istanbul.
Stop for lunch (included).
Ahmed Ibn Tulun Mosque or the Tulun Mosque is one of the most famous archaeological mosques in Cairo. Ordered by his son Ahmad ibn Tulun founder of the Tulunian state in 263 AH/877 AD
in the same area drive to ( Mosque of sultan Hassan ) blue Mosque.
Sultan Hassan Mosque
Sultan Hassan School of Sultan Hassan Mosque is one of the famous archaeological mosques in Cairo.
built-in 1359, It combines the greatness of the building with the majestic geometry.
Back to your hotel.
” Bon Voyage ”
Prices per person
|Solo Traveler||2 to 3 persons||4 to 6 Persons||7 to 10 Persons|
|95 $||75 $||65 $||50 $|
Tour by private car and private tour guide.’
Special Offers for 2021
Islamic Cairo day tours Include
- Egyptology Tour guides are available in all languages.
- Citadel of Saladin, Ibn Tulun Mosque, and Sultan Hassan mosque.
- All Transportation by Noga Tours Vehicle.
- Start at 8.30 A.M back at 5.00 P.M.
- Lunch included.
- water bottle.
- Entrance fees.
Payment & Reservation :
- Just provide the date of your trip and how many person exactly
- We accept credit card
- Pay Online
- Bank Wire
- Cash Payment
- We accept any currency
- No Hidden Cost.
Payment & Reservation:
- Easily Booking by Credit Card.
- Just provide the date of your trip.
- how many people exactly.
- 50 % deposit by Credit card
- 50 % upon arrival, Cash or By Credit Card.
- We Accept Visa or MasterCard only.
- We accept any currency.
- US $, Euro €, British pound £.
- No Hidden Cost.
- No Headaches.
- Trip available every day.
- Prices available all seasons.
- The program is flexible to make any changes.
* All our prices per person in Double room.
* All prices by the US $$.
* The entrance fees of sightseeing (cost only US$ 45 per person for all Listed sights & Museums.
50 % discount for students or youth travelers cardholders.
* Children 0-4 years are FREE, from 4-12 are 50% Discount, sharing parents room with separate bed.
* All our programs could be started any day and still flexible to make any changes.
* All packages include a private minivan and private tour guide.
* Trip available every day with private car and private tour guide.
* Prices at minimum 2 people in private minivan (special prices up 2 people) contact now
We provide you with your visa upon arrival, at 25 $ per person.
Time & Voltage
Egypt is 2 hours ahead of Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). The standard voltage is 220 volts. Primary sockets require the European, 2 pronged variety. We recommend that you pack a universal travel adapter. You will need a voltage converter, and plug adapter in order to use U.S. appliances
Comfortable, flat (preferably covered) shoes are needed for the Pyramids and Valley of the Kings. Pack flip flops/sandals to wear aboard the Nile felucca or Nile Cruiser.
Additional Entry Tickets:
All tour packages don’t include entrance fees to special archaeological sites such as walking inside a pyramid to see the deep burial chambers and the Mummies Room at the Egyptian Museum in Cairo.
Trips to visit the Solar Boat Museum at the Pyramids or to enter the Tomb of Tutankhamen at Valley of the Kings in Luxor are also available at extra cost.
No Details Found