- Trip Outline
Luxor Egypt ToursTour includes 3 nights in Cairo, 1 night in Luxor and 1 night in Aswan, package Luxor Egypt tours by private car and private tour guide Day 1 : Cairo Arrival day Arrival to the land of the pharaohs. At Cairo International Airport our tour leader will wait for you to pick up (Just look at the sign of " Noga Tours " which is going to be your recognition sign), and then drive to your selected hotel. Day 2 :
Pyramids tour and The Egyptian museumMorning after breakfast meets our tour guide in your hotel to start your full-day tour to visit The great Pyramids of Giza area, The three Pyramids: Cheops, Chephren, and Mycrenos which are guarded by the mysterious Sphinx with the body of a lion and human head. The three Pyramids and Sphinx are one of the seven Wonders of the world. Later drive to The Egyptian Museum, famous for its antiquities dating back some 50 centuries from Egypt’s Pharaonic period, including the fabulous treasures of king Tut. Back to your hotel and overnight. Day 3 :
Luxor day tourAfter breakfast, Check out your hotel and transfer to Cairo airport for a short flight to Luxor. Meet at Luxor airport and transfer to your selected hotel, get some relax Meet our tour guide to start your Luxor Egypt tours to visit East Bank where you can visit Luxor Temple . Temple of Luxor was dedicated to Amun - Ra, Whose marriage to Mut was celebrated annually, when the sacred procession moved by boat from Karnak to Luxor temple. Karnak Temple: This is the greatest place of worship in history. It includes many singular temples, dedicated to Amun, his wife (mut), And their son (Khonsu), the moon deity. Since the Arab conquest, it became known as "Al-Karnak”: the fort. Back to your hotel Overnight at your hotel in Luxor Day 4 :
Luxor to AswanEarly breakfast we start your visit with your guide to visit West Bank including Valley of Kings, and the valley of queens (these are two tombs, ordered by the kings and queens: Queen Hatshepsut temple at Deir El Bahari Memnon colossi: the only remnants of a temple commemorating Amenhotep III P.M.- Later at 12.00 P.M start to drive to Aswan by private car On the way will visit Kom Ombo Temple continue drive to Aswan Arrive Aswan around 5.00 P.M check-in hotel and Overnight in Aswan Day 5 :
Aswan day tour, back to CairoMorning meet our tour guide after breakfast in Hotel To start your tour in Aswan to visit the High Dam, The Old Dam, Philae temple. Proceed with the visits of Aswan including the Temple of Philae and tour by felucca around Elephantine Island & the Botanical Garden. Transfer to Aswan airport accompanied by our Representative. Board flight to Cairo. Meet and assist at Cairo Airport and transfer to your hotel. Check-in and overnight at your hotel. ( B ) Day 6 : Departure day Breakfast in the hotel, meet our representative to transfer to Cairo airport to fly back home with your wonderful memories.
" Bon voyage "
- Services of meet and assist at Egypt airports.
- 3 night hotel accommodation in Cairo (Basis on bed & breakfast).
- 1 night's hotel accommodation in Luxor (Basis on bed & breakfast).
- 1 night's hotel accommodation in Aswan (Basis on bed & breakfast).
- Cairo tour: Great Pyramids, the Egyptian Museum
- Luxor Tour: the Valley of the Kings, the Valley of the Queens, Colossal of Memnon, Deir El-Bahari Temple, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, Luxor, and Karnak Temples.
- Aswan Tour: The High – Dam, Unfinished Obelisk, Philae Temple.
- Visit Kom Ombo Temple.
- All transfers & Transportation in Egypt as mentioned.
- Flight Cairo to Luxor
- Flight Aswan to Cairo
- English-speaking guides the listed sights.
- All Transportation by Noga Vehicle (A/C).
- All tickets & entrance fees to all listed sights.
- Tipping to drivers and tour guides.
- Visa Entry.
Prices per person
|3 Stars||4 stars||5 stars|
|Prices per person in Double||500 $||550 $||650 $|
|Christmas & New Year|
Cairo Hotel 4 stars hotel in Cairo : Barcelo pyramids hotel. Luxor Hotel 4 stars Hotel in Luxor: Mercure Luxor . Aswan hotel 4 stars Hotel in Aswan: Obelisk Nile Aswan
Payment & Reservation
- Just provide the date of your trip and how many people exactly.
- No deposit requires, payment will be cash upon arrival.
- We accept any currency: the US $, Euro €, British pound £ or Egyptian pound.
- No Hidden Cost.
- Trip available every day with private car and private tour guide.
- Prices available all seasons and any day in the year.
No details found.
No Details Found