- Trip Outline
Nile cruise Trip
for 5 Days 4 Nights Start every day from Luxor end of Aswan include Luxor, Aswan, Abu Simbel, Nile cruise Trip by 5 Stars deluxe Nile cruises. Start from Luxor Every: Saturday, Monday, Thursday
- Day 1 :
Luxor day tour, Karnak Temple & Luxor Temple
Morning Meet our representative in Luxor city at any point, Luxor airport or Train station
Embarkation in Nile cruise
Lunch on a cruise.
Meet your tour guide start a visit to the East Bank of the Nile
Transfer back to the Nile cruise.
Enjoy open buffet Dinner
Belly Dance show
Overnight on board
- Day 2 :
Tour to West Bank in Luxor visit Valley kings & Valley Queens
Breakfast on board
Meet our tour guide at 8.00 A.M
to start finish visits in Luxor
Drive to the West Bank of the Nile including
El-Bahari and the two colossi of Memnon.
Sail to Esna Lock & the Lunch will be during the sailing.
Arrive, Esna Lock.
Sail to Edfu & Dinner on board
Overnight on board of the cruise in Edfu.
- Day 3 :
Edfu Temple tour And Kom Ombo
At 7.00 am visit the Temple of God Horus in Edfu.
Back to the cruise and Breakfast
Start sail to Kom Ombo.
Lunch on board
Arrive at 6.00 pm and visit the Temple of Kom Ombo.
Dinner on board
Nubian folkloric show.
Continue sailing to Aswan
Arrive at Aswan overnight.
- Day 4 :
Aswan Tour to Philae Temple and High Dam
Start Aswan tour to visit Philae temple & Unfinished Obelisk
and tour by felucca around Elephantine Island & the Botanical Garden.
Lunch on board
Later visit the high Dam passing by the old Dam of Aswan.
Dinner on Cruise
Galabia Party Show
Overnight in Aswan
- Day 5 :
Last day /Abu Simbel trip from Aswan
Morning Disembarkation after breakfast at 4 A.M will drive to Abu Simbel It is 300 kilometers from Aswan, which is the most beautiful and imposing construction of the greatest pharaoh in Egypt history.
Abu–Simbel consists of two fabulous temples which are:
- Ramses II temple.
- The Queen Nafartari temple (his wife).
Back to Aswan.
" Bon Voyage "
- Will be 480 $ per person in a Double room
- Private Tour
- Special prices for 2021
- Ans we have special prices in summertime (June, July, and August )
Nile Cruise scheduled
Cruises Start from Luxor to Aswan every Saturday
- 1- Saturday from Luxor end Wednesday in Aswan
- M/S Miss Egypt
- M /S Solaris I
- M/ S Princess Sarah
- Cruises Start from Luxor to Aswan every Monday
- Monday from Luxor end Friday in Aswan
- M/S Grand Princess
- M/S Royal Princess
- M/ S Monaco
- M/ S Royal Ruby
- Cruises Start from Luxor to Aswan every Thursday
- Thursday from Luxor end Monday in Aswan
Nile Cruise Names :
- Nile ruby Cruise ( 5 stars deluxe )
- Amwaj Cruise ( super 5 stars deluxe Nile Cruise )
- Semiramis II ( 5 stars deluxe )
- 4-nights Nile Cruise trip (Basis on Full Board).
- Full Board while in Cruise.
- Luxor Tour: the Valley of the Kings, the Valley of the Queens, Colossi of Memnon, Deir El-Bahari Temple, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, Luxor, and Karnak Temples.
- Aswan Tour: The High – Dam, Unfinished Obelisk, Philae Temple.
- Abu Simbel Tour from Aswan by Sharing Group
- Egyptologist Tour guide available in all languages
- Tour Guide (English, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Chinese ).
- All Transportation by Noga Vehicle (A/C).
- Personal expenses
- Entrance fees and tickets
- Additional journeys and transfers
Payment & Reservation
- Just provide the date of your trip and how many people exactly.
- No deposit requires, payment will be cash upon arrival.
- We accept any currency: the US $, Euro €, British pound £ or Egyptian pound.
- No Hidden Cost.
Look at the Gallery to explore sights
* All our prices per person in Double room .
* All prices by US $$ .
* The entrance fees of sightseeing (cost only US$ 45 per person for all Listed sights & Museums.
50 % discount for students or youth travelers cardholder.
* Children 0-4 years are FREE, from 4-12 are 50% Discount, sharing parents room with separate bed.
* All our programs could be started any day and still flexible to make any changes.
* All packages include private minivan and private tour guide.
* Trip available every day with private car and private tour guide.
* Prices at minimum 2 people in private minivan (special prices up 2 people) contact now
- Visa :
We provide you with your visa upon arrival, at 25 $ per person.
- Domestic Flights:
Flight from Cairo to Luxor takes 1 Hour & from Aswan to Cairo takes 1.20 M
- Time & Voltage
Egypt is 2 hours ahead of Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). Standard voltage is 220 volts. Primary sockets require the European, 2 pronged variety. We recommend that you pack a universal travel adapter. You will need a voltage converter, and plug adapter in order to use U.S. appliances
- Essential Packing
Comfortable, flat (preferably covered) shoes are needed for the Pyramids and Valley of the Kings. Pack flip flops/sandals to wear aboard the Nile felucca or Nile Cruiser.
- Additional Entry Tickets:
All tour packages don’t include entrance fees to special archaeological sites such as walking inside a pyramid to see the deep burial chambers and the Mummies Room at the Egyptian Museum in Cairo.
Trips to visit the Solar Boat Museum at the Pyramids or to enter the Tomb of Tutankhamen at Valley of the Kings in Luxor are also available at extra cost.
No Details Found