- Trip Outline
Nubian Village Aswan Tour
Amazing Trip in Egypt, Nubian village Aswan Tour one of the best Egypt tour to explore Egyptian beauty
Tour for 4 nights in Cairo visit Cairo & Pyramids & 3 nights in Aswan Nubian village in unique Nile views, surrounded by quiet and made for a relaxing.
Time to Empty your head and experienced Nubian hospitality.
Enjoy tasty delusions Nubian food with the Nubian music that plays in the distance in the night is marvelous.
Activity in Nubian village
Hiking – Locals interaction – History – Swimming – Beach – Yoga & Meditation – Fishing – Bird watching – Kayaking
Nubian Village Tour
Day 1: Cairo Arrival Day
At Cairo airport, your will Welcome and assisted through immigration and customs.
Our representative will wait for you, Look at the sign of” Noga Tours ” which will be your recognized sign ”, then Escorted to your selected hotel.
Day 2: Day tour to Pyramids & Sakkara
Pyramids Day Tour: Morning after breakfast in Hotel
at 9.00 A.M meet our tour guide to Start your full-day tour to visit The Great Pyramids of Giza
The Seven Wonders of the World the Three Pyramids, the big one is khufu pyramid, Chephren the second one, and Mycrenos the third, which are guarded by the mysterious Sphinx statues stone which is inhuman head with the body of a lion.
Later will drive to Saqqara, which is one section of the great necropolis of Memphis.
Sakkara Pyramid built by Zoser I in 2700 BC. Sakkara considered the oldest and first pyramid in the world
Stop for Lunch (Included)
Afternoon drive to Memphis ” Memphis “is the capital of the ancient kingdom, you will see the big statues of Ramses II, it was and one of the most important cities throughout the History of ancient Egypt.
Evening will transfer to your hotel and overnight.
Day 3: Cairo tour to The Egyptian Museum & Citadel of Saladin
Morning after breakfast in your hotel
Meet our tour guide in your hotel, drive to the Egyptian Museum, one of the most famous museums in the world for its antiquities dating back some 50 centuries from Egypt’s, it is located in Tahrer square, It contains a number of rare Pharaonic artifacts and mummies and The rooms feature Tutankhamun.
Later drive to Islamic Cairo to visit Citadel of Saladin, and Alabaster mosque which was once occupied by Mameluke and Ottoman palaces
Stop for lunch (included)
Continue to drive to Coptic Cairo, to visit the Church of St. Mary or El-Moallaqah the most popular name for this church is the hanging Church. Visit the Church of St. Sergius, established at the end of the 4th century; it stands on a crypt that is said to have sheltered the Holy Family during their flight to Egypt.
Back to your hotel
Day 4: Cairo flight to Aswan
Breakfast in your hotel, and then drive to Cairo airport for a short flight to Aswan,
Meet at Aswan airport and transfer to catch the Motorboat to sail to the Nubian village
Enjoy the Wonderful views.
Arrive The Village and check-in
Enjoy your dinner with Nubian Music
Overnight in Hotel
Day 5: Aswan tour
Meet our tour guide to make an Aswan day tour to visit
Philae temple and high dam of Aswan
Back to your Village and relax
Free time as your leisure
Time for activities swimming on the Nile
Dinner at night
Day 6: Nubian village Aswan
Breakfast in hotel
Free time as your leisure
- Optional trip: Abu Simbel Trip from Aswan:Cost: 75 $ per person
Dinner and overnight
Day 7: Aswan flight back to Cairo
Breakfast in hotel
Transfer to Aswan airport accompanied by our Representative.
Board flight to Cairo.
Meet and assist at Cairo Airport and transfer to your hotel.
Check-in and overnight at your hotel. ( B )
Day 8: Cairo departure
Transfer to Cairo airport to fly back home with your wonderful memories.
” End of service “
Prices per person
|4 stars||5 stars|
|Prices per person in Double||725 $||790 $|
|Christmas & New Year|
Special prices for groups .. Contact us.
Special offers for 2021
4 Stars in Cairo
Barcelo Pyramids hotel
Steigenberger Pyramids hotel
5 Stars in Cairo
Ramses Hilton Hotel
Semirames Intercontinental Hotel
Nubian Village Hotel
Kato Dool Nubian Resort
Package will include
- Services of meet and assist at Egypt airports.
- 4 night’s hotel accommodation in Cairo (Basis on bed & breakfast).
- Pyramids tour to Great Pyramids, Memphis, Saqqara.
- Cairo Tour to the Egyptian Museum, Old Cairo, old Coptic, the citadel of Saladin.
- 3 nights in Nubian Village
- Breakfast & Dinner in Nubian village.
- Aswan Tour: The High – Dam, Unfinished Obelisk, Philae Temple.
- All transfers & Transportation in Egypt as mentioned.
- Flight from Cairo to Aswan
- Flight from Aswan to Cairo
- English speaking guides the listed sights.
- All Transportation by Noga Vehicle (A/C).
- All tickets & entrance fees to all listed sights.
* Tipping to drivers and tour guides.
* Visa Entry ( it cost 25 $ per person )
Payment & Reservation
- Easily Booking by Credit Card.
- Just provide the date of your trip.
- How many people exactly.
- 50 % deposit by Credit card
- 50 % upon arrival, Cash or By Credit Card.
- We Accept Visa or MasterCard only.
- We accept any currency.
- US $, Euro €, British pound £.
- No Hidden Cost.
- No Headaches.
- Trip available every day.
- Prices available in all seasons.
- The program Nile Cruise Package is flexible to make any changes.
No Details Found