Pyramids Sound and Light Show | relive the history| Will take you back to 7000 years with sound effect | daily show in pyramids | start from $25
- Trip Outline
Pyramids Sound Light Show
we offer Cairo daily trip interested and amazing Pyramids sound light show, tells the story of building the pyramids with a stunning display of light. available in all languages.
Have you ever wondered how life was thousands of years ago? This question and other similar thoughts inspired creators to accompany you for a short while to the past, by introducing the sound and light show.
Duration: 3 hours
Show Language: English, Spanish French, German, Italian, Russian
Pickup: from the hotel.
Pyramids night light show
starts at 6.00 P.M, to pick up from your hotel, drive to the Pyramids
The show starts at 7.00 P.M
you will enjoy the performance with effects of sound and light to explore the secret of Pyramids
It’s the best trip in Cairo night, sound and light show The famous pyramids on the Giza plateau south of Cairo are absorbed in the darkness of the night, however, the show brings them to life again. Many years have passed since the Pharaohs walked on this Earth, but with your imagination and our show, we bring the history alive to you.
Every show provides attendees with a learning experience about ancient Egypt as of the beginning.
And the tale of the three Pyramids the great pyramid “Khufu”, “Chephren and Mycerinus pyramid
Also the story of the Great of Sphinx
In one hour, the show would narrate the history of those great kings, their secrets, legends, and secrets of ancient history.
Sound and light pyramids show time
The English show starts at 7.30 PM, for 1 hour
Available in all languages
” Bon Voyage ”
|Solo Traveler||2 to 3 persons||4 to 6 Persons||7 to 10 Persons|
|60 $||40 $||30 $||25 $|
- Tour by private car and private tour guide.
- include Entrance fees ticket.
- All Transportation by Noga Vehicle.
- Entrance fees.
- The English show every day starts at 7.30 P.M.
- Pickup from your hotel at 6.00 P.M.
Payment & Reservation :
- Just provide the date of your trip and how many person exactly
- We accept credit card
- Pay Online
- Bank Wire
- Cash Payment
- We accept any currency
- No Hidden Cost.
Payment & Reservation:
- Easily Booking by Credit Card.
- Just provide the date of your trip.
- how many people exactly.
- 50 % deposit by Credit card
- 50 % upon arrival, Cash or By Credit Card.
- We Accept Visa or MasterCard only.
- We accept any currency.
- US $, Euro €, British pound £.
- No Hidden Cost.
- No Headaches.
- Trip available every day.
- Prices available all seasons.
- The program is flexible to make any changes.
* All our prices per person in Double room.
* All prices by the US $$.
* The entrance fees of sightseeing (cost only US$ 45 per person for all Listed sights & Museums.
50 % discount for students or youth travelers cardholders.
* Children 0-4 years are FREE, from 4-12 are 50% Discount, sharing parents room with separate bed.
* All our programs could be started any day and still flexible to make any changes.
* All packages include a private minivan and private tour guide.
* Trip available every day with private car and private tour guide.
* Prices at minimum 2 people in private minivan (special prices up 2 people) contact now
We provide you with your visa upon arrival, at 25 $ per person.
Time & Voltage
Egypt is 2 hours ahead of Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). The standard voltage is 220 volts. Primary sockets require the European, 2 pronged variety. We recommend that you pack a universal travel adapter. You will need a voltage converter, and plug adapter in order to use U.S. appliances
Comfortable, flat (preferably covered) shoes are needed for the Pyramids and Valley of the Kings. Pack flip flops/sandals to wear aboard the Nile felucca or Nile Cruiser.
Additional Entry Tickets: