Pyramids tours for full day visit Pyramids of Giza | explore the secret of pyramids | Sphinx | Private tour | Camel ride in Pyramids | entrancee fees | only $ 40
- Trip Outline
Daily Pyramids Tours in Egypt available every day by private car and private tour guide, include Pyramids and Sphinx and ride a camel to explore the Giza area and see the 9 pyramids.
Duration: 5 hours Giza tours
Tour guide: English, Spanish French, German, Italian, Russian
Lunch: Not Included
Pickup: included from the hotel.
Private Tour: Private Car & Tour guide
Day Tour to Pyramids
Morning meet our tour guide in your hotel ( and hotel in Cairo and Giza )
Start at 8.30 or 9.00 A.M look at the sign of ” Noga Tours ” which will be your recognize sign .then
Start your day tour to visit The Great Pyramids of Giza.
The Seven Wonders of the World The Three Pyramids, Egypt Pyramids Giza is located on the Giza plateau in the Giza city, on the west bank of the Nile.
It includes three pyramids of Khufu, Khafra, and Menqra, which were built before about 25 century BC
Pyramid of Cheops (Khufu) Egypt’s largest pyramids.
which belongs to Khufu, who is behind his father Sinfru, and his mother is Queen Hattab Haras I , which dates back to 2650 BC
Chephren Pyramid ( Khafra ) second one
The middle pyramid built by King Khafra, the fourth king of the fourth family son of King Khufu king.
Pyramid of Mycrenos ” Munkra “
Pyramid of Munkera is one of the Pyramids of Giza in Cairo built by the pharaoh Munkra son of King Chephren, High rise 65.5 meters
After that will drive to the best part of the Day ( Pyramids Panorama ) which you can see the 9 Pyramids from the hill and get an unforgettable Photo.
and time of Camel ride for 30 Min in the Pyramids desert.
Later drive to visit :
Sphinx is a statue of a mythical creature with the body of a lion and a human head. It was carved from limestone, believed to be ancient by the Egyptians in the reign of Pharaoh Khafre 2558-2532 BC
Later transfer back to your hotel.
” Bon voyage “
Prices per person
|Solo Traveler||2 to 3 persons||4 to 7 Persons||8 to 15 Persons|
|75 $||55 $||45 $||40 $|
- Tour by private car and private tour guide.
Pyramids Tours Include
- All Transportation by Noga Vehicle.
- Egyptology Tour guides are available in all languages.
- Cairo desert tour: Great Pyramids, Sphinx.
- Start at 9.00 am back at 1.00 pm.
- Camel Ride in Pyramids desert.
- water bottle.
- Entrance fees.
- Entrance fee inside Big pyramid: 400 L.E per person.
Payment & Reservation :
- Just provide the date of your trip and how many person exactly
- We accept credit card
- Pay Online
- Bank Wire
- Cash Payment
- We accept any currency
- No Hidden Cost.
Payment & Reservation:
- Easily Booking by Credit Card.
- Just provide the date of your trip.
- how many people exactly.
- 50 % deposit by Credit card
- 50 % upon arrival, Cash or By Credit Card.
- We Accept Visa or MasterCard only.
- We accept any currency.
- US $, Euro €, British pound £.
- No Hidden Cost.
- No Headaches.
- Trip available every day.
- Prices available all seasons.
- The program is flexible to make any changes.
* All our prices per person in Double room.
* All prices by the US $$.
* The entrance fees of sightseeing (cost only US$ 45 per person for all Listed sights & Museums.
50 % discount for students or youth travelers cardholders.
* Children 0-4 years are FREE, from 4-12 are 50% Discount, sharing parents room with separate bed.
* All our programs could be started any day and still flexible to make any changes.
* All packages include a private minivan and private tour guide.
* Trip available every day with private car and private tour guide.
* Prices at minimum 2 people in private minivan (special prices up 2 people) contact now
We provide you with your visa upon arrival, at 25 $ per person.
Time & Voltage
Egypt is 2 hours ahead of Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). The standard voltage is 220 volts. Primary sockets require the European, 2 pronged variety. We recommend that you pack a universal travel adapter. You will need a voltage converter, and plug adapter in order to use U.S. appliances
Comfortable, flat (preferably covered) shoes are needed for the Pyramids and Valley of the Kings. Pack flip flops/sandals to wear aboard the Nile felucca or Nile Cruiser.
Additional Entry Tickets:
All tour packages don’t include entrance fees to special archaeological sites such as walking inside a pyramid to see the deep burial chambers and the Mummies Room at the Egyptian Museum in Cairo.
Trips to visit the Solar Boat Museum at the Pyramids or to enter the Tomb of Tutankhamen at Valley of the Kings in Luxor are also available at extra cost.
Is the trip available every day ?
All our Trip with a private tour guide and a private car
Yes .. A guide can be provided in all languages (English, French, German, Chinese, Spanish, Italian, Japanese and Russian