- Trip Outline
Safari in Egypt
Adventure trip to Siwa Oasis, Egypt safari tours is one of the most exciting trips in Egypt. It combines adventure, tranquility, and the enjoyment of nature. It also includes the Nile Cruise trip to Ancient Egypt in 14 days 13 nights.
Duration: 5 nights in Cairo.
: 4 nights Nile Cruise trip.
: 4 nights Egypt Safari.
Tour guide: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner.
Private Tour: Private Car & Tour guide.
Egypt Safari tours
Safari in Egypt Itinerary:
Cairo Arrival Day
Arrival in the land of the pharaohs. At Cairo International Airport our tour leader will wait for you to pick up.
Just look at the sign of ” Noga Tours ” which is going to be your recognition sign, and then drive to your selected hotel.
Tour to Pyramids and Egyptian Museum
Morning after breakfast
Start your day tour to visit The Great Pyramids of Giza area,
The Seven Wonders of the World The Three Pyramids, the Big one is the khufu pyramid, Chephren the second one, and Mycrenos the third, which are guarded by the mysterious Sphinx statues stone which is in human head with the body of a lion.
Later drive to the Egyptian Museum, one of the most famous museums in the world for its antiquities dating back some 50 centuries from Egypt’s, it is located in Tahrer square, It contains a number of rare Pharaonic artifacts and mummies and The rooms feature Tutankhamun.
Later we drive to Old Islamic Cairo to visit the Citadel of Saladin and the Alabaster mosque of Mohammed Ali.
Free evening Overnight at your hotel.
Luxor Nile Cruise
Breakfast in the hotel and check out.
Transfer to Cairo airport for a short flight to Luxor.
Meet at Luxor airport and transfer to your five Star Nile cruises Embarkation before Lunch.
Visit Karnak Temple and Luxor Temple to transfer back to the Nile cruise.
Dinner on board.
Overnight in Luxor (On the Nile Cruise).
Luxor day trip / Valley Kings & Queens
Breakfast on board of the cruise.
Temple of Queen Hatshepsut at Deir El Bahari and Colossi of Memnon facing the Nile.
Sail to Esna Lock & the Lunch will be during the sail.
Arrive Esna Lock.
Start Sail to Edfu & Dinner on board of the cruise.
Overnight in Edfu (On The Nile Cruise).
Edfu & Kom Ombo
Breakfast on board of the cruise.
Visit the Temple of God Horus in Edfu.
Sail to Kom Ombo.
Visit Kom Ombo Temple.
Dinner on board & Nubian folkloric show.
Continue sailing to Aswan & the Dinner will be during the sail.
Arrive at Aswan Overnight in Aswan ( On the Nile cruise ).
Aswan day Tour, The High Dam, Philae Temple
Breakfast on board the cruise. Visit the High Dam, The Old Dam.
Later drive to visit Philae Temple and the Unfinished Obelisk.
Lunch on board of the cruise.
Dinner & overnight on board of the cruise in Aswan.
Overnight in Aswan in Nile cruise.
Abu Simbel Trip / Cairo
Morning Disembarkation after breakfast
In Early Morning meet our group to start to drive to Abu Simbel It is 300 kilometers from Aswan, is the most beautiful and imposing construction of the greatest pharaoh in Egypt history. Abu–Simbel consists of two fabulous temples which are:
– Ramses II temple. – The Queen Nafartari temple (his wife).
Later Transfer to Aswan to flight back to Cairo.
Board flight to Cairo. Meet our representative and transfer to your hotel.
Overnight at your hotel. (B).
Cairo / Siwa
Morning after breakfast start Drive to Siwa Oasis.
On the road will stop in El Alamein where more than 80 000 soldiers were wounded or killed in WWII. Explore The El Alamein Museum.
Later we continue our drive to the ancient Siwa Oasis.
Arrive in Siwa and check-in at your hotel.
Breakfast at your hotel. Fully guided day tour. We begin at The Oracle of Amun, Cleopatra’s Bath, hot water well famous for its healing properties. Then we visit the Temple of Amun, Gebel al Mawta (The Hill of the Dead,), and Shaly (Siwa’s ancient city).Sunset at Fatnis Island (Fantasy Island).
Escorted to your hotel.
Siwa Oasis Camp
Breakfast at your hotel and check-out.
Drive to the desert safari by 4X4 Jeep
begins with a drive to Bir Wahed, a natural hot spring west of Siwa.
We pass the two lakes area before stopping at sunset to set up your tented camp. Experience a nomadic Bedouin evening around a campfire with barbecue dinner.
Overnight in Camp Desert.
Siwa drive to Alexandria
Early morning transfer back by Jeep to Siwa Oasis.
Start the drive by private car to Alexandria.
Arrive at Alexandria & Overnight Hotel.
Alexandria day tour
In the morning breakfast in your hotel
Start your tour in Alexandria which built by Alexander the great which was also the capital Of Egypt under Cleopatra.
Later drive to visit the Catacombs of Kom El Shokafa.
And drive west Alexandria to visit The Citadel of Qaitbay.
established in 1477, This castle surrounded by the sea on three sides. This castle contains the main wall and fences in the north-west. walls divided into two, internal and external., which includes defensive openings for the soldiers.
Later drive to Alexandria Library The Great Library of Alexandria’s oldest Library in the world, Contains more than two million books, was the most important center of learning in ancient times. Back to Cairo.
Evening will transfer to your hotel and overnight.
Cairo City tour
Morning breakfast at your hotel.
Morning Meet our tour guide in your hotel, drive to the Egyptian Museum, one of the most famous museums in the world for its antiquities dating back some 50 centuries from Egypt’s, it is located in Tahrer square, It contains a number of rare Pharaonic artifacts and mummies and The rooms feature Tutankhamun.
Later drive to Islamic Cairo to visit Citadel of Saladin and Alabaster mosque which was once occupied by Mameluke and Ottoman palaces.
Stop for lunch (include).
Continue to drive to Coptic Cairo, to visit the Church of St. Mary or El-Moallaqah the most popular name for this church is the hanging Church. Visit the Church of St. Sergius , established at the end of the 4th century; it stands on a crypt that is said to have sheltered the Holy Family during their flight to Egypt.
Back to your hotel.
Breakfast in the hotel, meet our representative to transfer to Cairo airport to fly back home with your wonderful memories.
Prices per person:
$1100 US in Double room
4 stars hotel in Cairo
Barcelo Pyramids hotel ( include Breakfast )
Nile cruises: 5 stars deluxe. ( Full board Breakfast, Lunch and dinner
Alexandria: New Horizons Hotel ( include Breakfast ).
Siwa Oasis: Dream Lodge Siwa Hotel.
- Meet and assist at Egypt airports in Cairo / Luxor / Cairo
- 5 night’s hotel accommodation in Cairo (Basis on bed & breakfast).
- 1 night’s hotel accommodation in Alexandria (Basis on bed & breakfast).
- 4 nights in five star Nile cruise between Luxor and Aswan (include Breakfast, Lunch, and dinner ).
- 2-night accommodation in hotel ( include Breakfast & dinner ).
- Flight tickets (Cairo –Luxor / Aswan –Cairo).
- 1 night in the tent in Siwa oasis.
- The Jeep tour in the desert.
- All the meals on the camping tour.
- All the equipment for camping.
- Cairo desert tour: Great Pyramids, the Egyptian Museum, Old Cairo, old Coptic, Islamic & Christian Cairo, the citadel of Saladin.
- Full Board while in Nile Cruise.
- Luxor Tour: the Valley of the Kings, the Valley of the Queens, Colossal of Memnon, Deir El-Bahari Temple, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, Luxor and Karnak Temples
- Aswan Tour: The High – Dam, Unfinished Obelisk, Philae Temple.
- Abu Simbel trip. By sharing group.
- Professional oasis guide.
- All transfers & Transportation in Egypt as mentioned.
- English speaking guides the listed sights.
- All Transportation by Noga Vehicle (A/C).
Package Exclude :
- Personal expenses.
- Entrance fee for all sights.
- Additional journeys and transfers.
Style of Egypt safari trip and description for trip
Tented camp will include:
Spacious, well-ventilated dome tents including Mattresses, blankets, sleeping bags, and bedsheets
All necessary cooking gear, kitchen utensils, mugs, and glassware
Binoculars, reference books on Egypt
Fire grill and cooking stoves
Camping or hotel used is clean
(with hot water bathrooms, the best in the oases.)
Food and Beverage:
(juice, tea, coffee, jam, cheese, beans, eggs and bread)
(Fresh vegetables, white cheese, tuna, sardines, chips& fruits)
(Rice or pasta, cooked vegetables, soup, and chicken or beef)
tea & coffee with all meals .1 mineral water.
Hotel in Siwa: Will be :
Shali Lodge Siwa Hotel
Payment & Reservation:
- Easily Booking by Credit Card.
- Just provide the date of your trip.
- how many people exactly.
- 50 % deposit by Credit card
- 50 % upon arrival, Cash or By Credit Card.
- We Accept Visa or MasterCard only.
- We accept any currency.
- US $, Euro €, British pound £.
- No Hidden Cost.
- No Headaches.
- Trip available every day.
- Prices available all seasons.
- The program is flexible to make any changes.
* All our prices per person in Double room.
* All prices by the US $$.
* The entrance fees of sightseeing (cost only US$ 45 per person for all Listed sights & Museums.
50 % discount for students or youth travelers cardholders.
* Children 0-4 years are FREE, from 4-12 are 50% Discount, sharing parents room with separate bed.
* All our programs could be started any day and still flexible to make any changes.
* All packages include a private minivan and private tour guide.
* Trip available every day with private car and private tour guide.
* Prices at minimum 2 people in private minivan (special prices up 2 people) contact now
We provide you with your visa upon arrival, at 25 $ per person.
Time & Voltage
Egypt is 2 hours ahead of Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). The standard voltage is 220 volts. Primary sockets require the European, 2 pronged variety. We recommend that you pack a universal travel adapter. You will need a voltage converter, and plug adapter in order to use U.S. appliances
Comfortable, flat (preferably covered) shoes are needed for the Pyramids and Valley of the Kings. Pack flip flops/sandals to wear aboard the Nile felucca or Nile Cruiser.
Additional Entry Tickets:
All tour packages don’t include entrance fees to special archaeological sites such as walking inside a pyramid to see the deep burial chambers and the Mummies Room at the Egyptian Museum in Cairo.
Trips to visit the Solar Boat Museum at the Pyramids or to enter the Tomb of Tutankhamen at Valley of the Kings in Luxor are also available at extra cost.
No Details Found