- Trip Outline
Cairo tour Hurghada To Cairo
Day trip Hurghada to Cairo , Full day , Everyday from Hurghada to visit , The pyramids of Giza and The Egyptian Museum and back in same day .
Tour Hurghaa to Cairo description
Morning meet representative in your hotel at 2.30 A.M drive to pick up the first class bus to Cairo
Arrive 8 .30 A.M ( It Takes 6 Hours from Hurghada to Cairo )
Upon arrival meet our tour to start your full day tour to visit the Pyramids of Giza area , The three Pyramids :Cheops, Chephren and Mycrenos which are guarded by the mysterious Sphinx with the body of a lion and human head .The three
Pyramids and Sphinx are one of the seven Wonders of the world
Stop for Lunch
Later drive to the Egyptian Museum , famous for its antiquities dating back some 50 centuries from Egypt’s Pharaonic period
include the fabulous treasures of King
Afternoon drive to Khan kalili market to explore traditional Cairo
Later start drive to hurghada at 6.00 PM t back to Hurghada
. transfer to your Hotel
” Bon Voyage ”
- from 2 to 4 Persons : 75 $ per person
- 5 to 10 persons : 60 $ per person
- 11 to 15 persons : 50 $ per person
hurghada to Cairo tour include
- Egyptologist Tour guides are available in all languages. (English, French, Italian, Russian …etc ) .
- Tour visiting ,Pyramids of Giza , Sphinx , Cheops, Chephren and Mycrenos
- All Transportation by Noga Vehicle (A/C).
- Pickup at 9.00 A.M.
- Trip start at 9.00 A.M back round 12.00 P.M
- Entrance fees.
- Tips .
Payment & Reservation :
- No deposit requires, payment will be cash, pay to our tour guide
- We accept any currency: US $, Euro €, British pound £ or Egyptian pound.
- Just provide the date of your trip and how many people exactly.
- No Hidden Cost .
- Trip available everyday with private car and private tour guide.
- Prices available all seasons and any day in year.
* All prices by US $$ .
50 % discount for students or youth travelers cardholder.
* Children 0-4 years are FREE, from 4-12 are 50% Discount, sharing parents room with separate bed.
* Trip available everyday with private car and private tour guide.
* Prices at minimum 2 people in private minivan (special prices up 2 people) contact now
Payment & Reservation:
* No deposit requires, payment will be cash, pay to our tour guide
* We accept any currency: US $, Euro €, British pound £ or Egyptian pound.
* Just provide the date of your trip and how many people exactly.
• Time & Voltage
Egypt is 2 hours ahead of Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). Standard voltage is 220 volts. Primary sockets require the European, 2 pronged variety. We recommend that you pack a universal travel adapter. You will need a voltage converter, and plug adapter in order to use U.S. appliances
• Essential Packing
Comfortable, flat (preferably covered) shoes are needed for the Pyramids and Valley of the Kings. Pack flip flops/sandals to wear aboard the Nile felucca or Nile Cruiser.
• Additional Entry Tickets:
All tour packages don’t include entrance fees to special archaeological sites such as walking inside a pyramid to see the deep burial chambers and the Mummies Room at the Egyptian Museum in Cairo.
Trips to visit the Solar Boat Museum at the Pyramids or to enter the Tomb of Tutankhamen at Valley of the Kings in Luxor are also available at extra cost. These are the circumstances for all tourists to Egypt with all companies. We will sell you the tickets at cost price, with no profit to ourselves should you wish to purchase any. This saves you time waiting in queues at the site.
No Details Found