Summer 2014 8 days 7 nights .Nile cruises
8 Days / 7 Nights Cairo, Luxor, and Aswan Nile Cruise.
Discover Egypt in 8 Days, The history of pharaohs in 5* Nile cruise between Luxor and Aswan
Arrival to the land of the pharaohs. At Cairo international Airport our tour leader will waiting you to pick up (Just look at the sign of " Noga Tours " which is going to be your recognition sign ) , and then drive to your selected hotel .
Morning visit of the great Pyramids of Giza, the Enigmatic Sphinx from here we drive to Sakkara the vast Necropolis of Ancient Memphis. Sakkara has 14 Pyramids and built by Zoser I In 2700 BC. It is the first Pyramid and is the world’s oldest Stone structure .In the Afternoon; we drive to Memphis - the Capital of The ancient kingdom and one of the most important Cities throughout the History of ancient Egypt.
Evening transfer to the Train station to catch the Sleeping train to Luxor .( Overnight in Train , Dinner include )
Breakfast in Train , Morning meet at Luxor train station and transfer to your five Star Nile cruises. Embarkation before Lunch. Visit Karnak and Luxor Temples.
Overnight in Luxor (On Board). (B) (L) (D)
Visit the West Bank including Valley of Kings and Queens, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut at Deir El Bahari and Colossi of Memnon facing the Nile. Sail to Edfu.
Overnight in Edfu (On Board). (B) (L) (D)
Visit Temple of God Horus in Edfu. Sail to Kom Ombo. Visit the Temple shared by the two Gods Sobek and Haroeris in Kom Ombo. Sail to Aswan.
Overnight in Aswan (On Board). (B) (L) (D )
Disembarkation after breakfast Visit the High Dam, The Old Dam, Philae temple and the Unfinished Obelisk. Transfer to Aswan airport accompanied by our Representative. Board flight to Cairo. Meet and assist at Cairo Airport and transfer to your hotel.
Evening will Transfer to Aswan train station to catch the sleeping train to Back to Cairo
Overnight on train . ( D) (B)
Morning will meet our representative in Cairo train station and then transfer to your hotel in Cairo .
Later drive to the Egyptian museum, famous for its antiquities dating back some 50 centuries from Egypt’s Pharaonic period, including the fabulous treasurers of king Tut. Afternoon, We take a tour to old Cairo, Visit the old Coptic suspended Church and the oldest synagogue Of Ben Ezra , later we drive to the citadel of Saladin, and the Alabaster mosque of Mohammed Ali.
Overnight at your hotel
Transfer to Cairo airport for fly back home with your wonderful Memories.
“End of service”
Price will be include:
* Services of meet and assist at Egypt airports.
* 2 night's hotel accommodation in Cairo (Basis on bed & breakfast).
* Cairo desert tour: Great Pyramids, Memphis, Sakkara.
* City tour in Cairo: the Egyptian Museum, old Cairo, old Coptic ,Islamic &Christian Cairo, the citadel of Saladin.
* 3 nights in five star Nile cruise between Luxor and Aswan (Vice versa) .
* Full Board while in Cruise .
* Luxor Tour : the Valley of the Kings, the Valley of the Queens , Colossal of Memnon, Deir El-Bahari Temple, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, Luxor and Karnak Temples .
* Aswan Tour: The High – Dam, Unfinished Obelisk, Philae Temple
* All transfers & Transportation in Egypt as mentioned.
* 2 nights in Train Cairo - Luxor- Aswan -Cairo ). Include dinner and breakfast .
* English speaking guide the listed sights
*All Transportation by Noga Vehicle (A/C).
* All tickets & entrance fees to all listed sights.
* International airfare.
* Visa entry
WE have 2 ways to travel to Upper Egypt by flight or by sleeping train, Price will be as following:
All Prices by USD $$
Per person in double room
Hotels in Cairo :
Barcelo pyramids hotel
Mercure Le sphinx Cairo
or similar 5 stars Mile cruises
* The entrance fees of sightseeing (cost only US$ 120 per person for all Listed sights & Museums.
50 % discount for students or youth travelers cardholder.
* Children 0-4 years are FREE, from 4-12 are 50% Discount, sharing parents room with separate bed.
* All our programs could be started any day and still flexible to make any changes.
* All packages include private minivan and private tour guide.
* Trip available everyday with private car and private tour guide.
* Prices at minimum 2 people in private minivan (special prices up 2 people) contact now
Payment & Reservation:
* No deposit requires, payment will be cash, pay to our tour guide
* We accept any currency: US $, Euro €, British pound £ or Egyptian pound.
* Just provide the date of your trip and how many people exactly.
Last Updated on Sunday, 18 May 2014 12:50 | Written by Administrator Monday, 03 October 2011 13:25