Cairo Day Tour to Egyptian museum | Islamic Cairo | Citadel of Saladin | Mohamed Ali Mosque | Christian Coptic Cairo | Lunch included | only $15
- Trip Outline
Full day Cairo tours, visit the Egyptian Museum, Old Cairo, citadel Saladin, available every day by private car and private tour guide.
Duration: 8 hours.
Tour guide: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian.
Pickup: From the hotel.
Private Tour: Private Car & Tour guide
Cairo Tours Description
Morning Meet our tour guide in your hotel
At 9.00 a.m. drive to the Egyptian museum one of the most famous museums in the world for its antiquities dating back some 50 centuries from Egypt’s, it is located in Tahrir square, It contains a number of rare Pharaonic artifacts and mummies and The rooms feature Tutankhamun.
Continue drives to Islamic Cairo.
Visit the Citadel of Saladin and the Alabaster mosque which was once occupied by Mameluke and Ottoman palaces.
Stop for lunch (included) Open buffet Lunch in an oriental restaurant.
Continue drive to Coptic Cairo.
Visit the Church of St. Mary or El-Moallaqah the most popular name for this church is the hanging Church.
Visit the Church of St. Sergius, established at the end of the 4th century it stands on a crypt that is said to have sheltered the Holy Family during their flight to Egypt.
The same Area will visit Ben Ezra synagogue.
The synagogue was originally a church called the “Church of the Blind” and was sold by the Orthodox Church to the Jewish community.
Back to your hotel.
Prices per person
|Solo Traveler||2 to 3 persons||4 to 6 Persons||7 to 10 Persons|
|65 $||35 $||25 $||20 $|
- Tour by private car and private tour guide.
- Special offers for 2021
- Egyptian museum: $12.
- Mummy Room inside Egyptian museum: $11.
- Citadel of Saladin: $11.
Cairo Tours Includes
- Egyptology Tour guides are available in all languages.
- Cairo tour, Egyptian museum, Old Cairo, Islamic, and Coptic Cairo, Citadel of Saladin.
- All transportation by recent model.
- Start at 9.00 a.m. back at 4.00 p.m.
- Lunch included.
- water bottle.
- Entrance fees.
Payment & Reservation :
- Just provide the date of your trip and how many person exactly
- We accept credit card
- Pay Online
- Bank Wire
- Cash Payment
- We accept any currency
- No Hidden Cost.
noga tours top travel agencies in egypt
Payment & Reservation:
- Easily Booking by Credit Card.
- Just provide the date of your trip.
- how many people exactly.
- 50 % deposit by Credit card
- 50 % upon arrival, Cash or By Credit Card.
- We Accept Visa or MasterCard only.
- We accept any currency.
- US $, Euro €, British pound £.
- No Hidden Cost.
- No Headaches.
- Trip available every day.
- Prices available all seasons.
- The program is flexible to make any changes.
* All our prices per person in Double room.
* All prices by the US $$.
* The entrance fees of sightseeing (cost only US$ 45 per person for all Listed sights & Museums.
50 % discount for students or youth travelers cardholders.
* Children 0-4 years are FREE, from 4-12 are 50% Discount, sharing parents room with separate bed.
* All our programs could be started any day and still flexible to make any changes.
* All packages include a private minivan and private tour guide.
* Trip available every day with private car and private tour guide.
* Prices at minimum 2 people in private minivan (special prices up 2 people) contact now
We provide you with your visa upon arrival, at 25 $ per person.
Time & Voltage
Egypt is 2 hours ahead of Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). The standard voltage is 220 volts. Primary sockets require the European, 2 pronged variety. We recommend that you pack a universal travel adapter. You will need a voltage converter, and plug adapter in order to use U.S. appliances
Comfortable, flat (preferably covered) shoes are needed for the Pyramids and Valley of the Kings. Pack flip flops/sandals to wear aboard the Nile felucca or Nile Cruiser.
Additional Entry Tickets:
All tour packages don’t include entrance fees to special archaeological sites such as walking inside a pyramid to see the deep burial chambers and the Mummies Room at the Egyptian Museum in Cairo.
Trips to visit the Solar Boat Museum at the Pyramids or to enter the Tomb of Tutankhamen at Valley of the Kings in Luxor are also available at extra cost.
The trip is available every day and on any day of the week
All our Trip with a private tour guide and a private car
Yes .. A guide can be provided in all languages (English, French, German, Chinese, Spanish, Italian, Japanese and Russian
Pyramids area and sphinx : 120 L.E Egyptian pound
* if you want to enter to Big pyramid will be : 300
* The second Pyramid : 100
The Egyptian Museum : 120 L.E
Citadel Saladin : 100 L.E