Barcelo Cairo Pyramids Hotel
One of the best Barcelo Cairo Pyramids Hotel is one of the best Cairo pyramids hotels.
Barcelo Cairo Pyramids Hotel – 4 stars hotel in Cairo
Just a 5-minute drive from the Great Pyramid in Giza and a short distance from downtown Cairo, this modern hotel offers spacious and modern rooms.
Barcelo Cairo Pyramids Hotel
Category: 4 Stars
Just a 5-minute drive from the Great Pyramids in Giza, and just a short from Cairo’s city center, this elegant hotel offers modern and spacious rooms.
With its excellent accommodation, fantastic place, and convenient access to area attractions such as the Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren, Mycerinus, and the Sphinx, Barcelo Cairo Pyramids Hotel is a great place for business and leisure.
229 Al Ahram Street, Giza –
Situated on the plateau of Giza and recognized as a World Heritage Site due to its historic interest and :
- 5 km. From Giza Zoo
- Barely 4 km. From the Giza pyramids and sphinx.
- 5 km. from the Cairo Tower and the Opera House
- 8 km. from the center of the city in the Tahrir Plaza is the Egyptian Museum
Is a new and modern hotel, situated on one of the most famous streets of the Middle East, the Pyramids Road. Due to its proximity to the legendary and unique Giza Pyramids and The Great Sphinx and to the center of the city, it is the ideal place to start to discover and enjoy this unique and millennial city.
238 Rooms, 3 buildings, 6 floors each
View of the Great Giza Pyramids
Swimming pool on the 8th floor, this pool bar offers all types of drinks and snacks. It also has a comfortable chill-out zone where guests can enjoy a typical Shisha.
All rooms include:
- Wi. Fi Free
- Telephone lines
- Data port capabilities with High-speed Internet Access
- Desk lamp with internet and DC plugs
- Cable TV
- Ergonomic desk chair
- Individual climate control
- Satellite TV
- Air conditioning
- Alarm clock
- Bottled water
- Electrical Adapters
- Luxurious bedding
- Comforters, custom duvets, cotton-rich linens
- Pillows: foam
- Heated Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Laundry and Dry Cleaning
- Car rental
- Reception, concierge, and 24-hour room service
- Currency Exchange and ATM
- Excursions and doctor: on request.
Restaurants & Lounges
- Horus Restaurant: a restaurant situated on the 12th floor with a panoramic terrace and spectacular views of the 3 Pyramids of Giza. International cuisine
- Nefertiti Restaurant modern à la carte restaurant, specializing in Italian food, is situated on the ground floor.
- Sphinx Restaurant: breakfast and dinner buffet restaurant situated on the first floor.
- Cheops Lobby Bar: bar in the lobby that offers both snacks and drinks of all types 24 hours a day,
- Ramses Bar: typical bar decorated in Chesterfield style – ideal for having a drink in a quiet and relaxed atmosphere.
- Osiris Pool Bar: situated on the 8th floor, this pool bar offers all types of drinks and snacks. It also has a comfortable chill-out zone where guests can enjoy a typical Shisha.
Hotel Services and Facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge desk
- On-site Parking
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Full –services business center
- Check-in 14:00 pm
- Check out 12:00 noon
Prices per person per night
|Single Room||Per person in Double room|
|50 $||35 $|
Free Airport transfer
- From 0 to 6 Years sharing Parents (Free of any charges).
- 6 to 12 years old will enjoy a 50% discount.
- From 12 years old and up will be at an adult rate.
Payment & Reservation
- Just provide the date of arrival and departure.
- How many nights.
- how many person exactly
- Flight details of Arrival & Departure.
- We accept credit card
- Pay Online
- Bank Wire
- Cash Payment
- We accept any currency
- No Hidden Cost.
- Prices include all services and sales taxes.
Cairo Optional trips
- Pyramids day tour ($60)
- Cairo day tour ($60)
- Sound and light show in Pyramids ($40)
- Dinner cruise on The Nile. ($40 )