- Trip Outline
Egypt Hurghada package
For 11 days Egypt Hurghada package, 4 nights in Cairo, flight to Aswan to get the Nile Cruise for 3 nights Luxor include all sights in Luxor and Aswan by private car and private tour guide, then drive to Hurghada ( 4 hours ) Hurghada hotel will be All-inclusive, Includes breakfast, lunch, dinner, and drinks.
Enjoy the beach and sea activities for 3 nights, fantastic Egypt Hurghada package for families.
Duration: 4 nights in Cairo
3 nights Nile Cruise
3 nights Hurghada Red sea
Tour guide: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, dinner
Private Tour: Private Car & Tour guide
Egypt Hurghada Package Itinerary
Cairo Arrival Day
In Cairo airport, you will Welcome and assisted through immigration and customs ” Our representative will wait for you.
Look at the sign of ” Noga Tours “, which will be your recognized sign then Escorted to your selected hotel.
Tour to Pyramids Saqqara and Memphis city
Pyramids Day Tour: Morning after breakfast in Hotel
Start your full-day tour to visit The Great Pyramids of Giza area,
The Seven Wonders of the World The Three Pyramids, the Big one is the khufu pyramid, Chephren the second one, and Mycrenos the third, which are guarded by the mysterious Sphinx statues stone which is inhuman head with the body of a lion.
Later will drive to Saqqara, which is one section of the great necropolis of Memphis.
Saqqara Pyramid built by Zoser I in 2700 BC. Saqqara considered the oldest and first pyramid in the world
Stop for Lunch (included).
Afternoon drive to Memphis –” Memphis “is the capital of the ancient kingdom, you will see the big statues of Ramses II, it was and one of the most important cities throughout the History of ancient Egypt.
Later back to your hotel.
Evening will transfer to your hotel and overnight
Start Nile Cruise trip
Aswan Trip / Philae Temple, High Dam
Breakfast in your hotel, and then drive to Cairo airport for a short flight to Aswan,
Meet at Aswan airport and transfer to your five Star Nile cruises.
Embarkation before Lunch.
Start your Aswan day tour to visit Egypt the High Dam, the Old Dam, and Philae temple.
Overnight in Aswan (On the Nile Cruise).
Edfu Temple & Kom Ombo Temple /Esna
Breakfast on board the cruise.
Star sail to Kom Ombo
will start to visit Kom Ombo Temple which dedicated to the two gods Sobek the crocodile god and Harveris, the Sun god.
Back to the ship and start sail to Edfu,
Visit the Temple of Edfu on the western bank of the Nile dedicated to the god hours.
Dinner on board of the cruise.
Arrive, Esna Lock.
sail to Luxor.
Overnight in Luxor (On the Nile Cruise ).
Luxor Tour, Valley Kings, Valley Queens
Breakfast on board of the cruise.
Start Luxor tour to visit the West Bank , Valley of the Kings and Valley Queens, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut at Deir El Bahari and Colossi of Memnon.
Back to the ship.
Lunch on board of the cruise.
Dinner on board & Nubian folkloric show.
Overnight in Luxor (On Cruise ).
Luxor trip, Karnak Temple, Luxor Temple / Hurghada
Breakfast and Disembarkation from the cruise.
Proceed with the visits to East bank to visit Karnak Temple and Luxor Temple.
Later drive to Hurghada by private Bus.
Dinner at your hotel.
.Overnight in Hurghada
Hurghada / Red Sea
Breakfast at the hotel, Free day at lei
Optional snorkeling and diving trips
Overnight at the Hotel
Hurghada free day
Breakfast at the hotel, Enjoy your time at the beach and sun.
Overnight in Hurghada
Hurghada / Back to Cairo
Breakfast at the Hotel.
Transfer to Hurghada airport for a short flight back to Cairo.
Arrive in Cairo, meet our representative, and pick up at your hotel
Overnight in Cairo
Cairo Tour to Egyptian Museum and Old Cairo
Morning breakfast in your hotel
Morning Meet our tour guide in your hotel, drive to the Egyptian Museum, one of the most famous museums in the world for its antiquities dating back some 50 centuries from Egypt’s, it is located in Tahrer square, It contains a number of rare Pharaonic artifacts and mummies and The rooms feature Tutankhamun.
Later drive to Islamic Cairo to visit Citadel of Saladin, and Alabaster mosque which was once occupied by Mameluke and Ottoman palaces
Stop for lunch ( included )
Continue to drive to Coptic Cairo, to visit the Church of St. Mary or El-Moallaqah the most popular name for this church is the hanging Church.
Visit the Church of St. Sergius, established at the end of the 4th century; it stands on a crypt that is said to have sheltered the Holy Family during their flight to Egypt.
Back to your hotel
Breakfast in the hotel, meet our representative to transfer to Cairo airport to fly back home with your wonderful memories.
“ Bon Voyage ”
Egypt Hurghada package included:
- Services of meet and assist at Egypt airports.
- 4 night’s hotel in Cairo (Basis on bed & breakfast).
- Pyramids tour: Great Pyramids, Memphis, Saqqara.
- Cairo tour: the Egyptian Museum, Old Cairo, old Coptic, the citadel of Saladin.
- 3 nights in five star Nile cruise between Luxor and Aswan.
- Full Board while in Cruise.
- Luxor Tour: the Valley of the Kings, the Valley of the Queens, Colossal of Memnon, Deir El-Bahari Temple, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, Luxor and Karnak Temples.
- Aswan Tour: The High – Dam, Unfinished Obelisk, Philae Temple.
- 3 night’s hotel in Hurghada. All-inclusive.
- All transfers & Transportation in Egypt as mentioned.
- Flight tickets (Cairo to Aswan / Hurghada to Cairo ).
- Egyptology tour guides in all languages.
- Lunch included in Cairo.
- All Transportation by Noga Vehicle (A/C).
- Personal expenses
- Entrance fee
- Additional journeys and transfers
Prices per person
|3 Stars||4 stars||5 stars|
|Prices per person in Double or Triple||775 $||840 $||980 $|
|Christmas & New Year|
Special prices for groups .. Contact us.
Special Offers for 2021
we have optional rates to travel by sleeping train to Aswan and back from Hurghada by first-class local bus.
Prices will be: 720 $ per person in a Double room
4 stars hotels in Cairo and Hurghada
5 stars deluxe Nile Cruise.
Hotels in Cairo:
4 stars Hotel in Cairo
Barcelo Pyramids hotel
Cataract Pyramids hotel
5 stars Hotel in Cairo
Ramses Hilton Hotel
Le Meridien pyramids Hotel
Sonesta Hotel & Casino
3 stars Hotel in Cairo
in Heart of Cairo downtown
Hotels in Hurghada :
4 stars Hotel
Seagull Aqua Park Resort
5 stars Hotel
The Desert Rose Resort
Hilton Hurghada Resort
3 stars Hotel
5 stars deluxe include full board
( include open buffet: breakfast, lunch, and dinner )
- Sound and light show in Pyramids ($40).
- Dinner cruise on The Nile ($35).
- Karnak Sound and light show ($40).
- Hot Balloon in Luxor ($100).
- Nubian village
- Philae Temple Sound and light show ($40).
- Abu Simbel Trip ($50).
Payment & Reservation:
- Easily Booking by Credit Card.
- Just provide the date of your trip.
- how many people exactly.
- 50 % deposit by Credit card
- 50 % upon arrival, Cash or By Credit Card.
- We Accept Visa or MasterCard only.
- We accept any currency.
- US $, Euro €, British pound £.
- No Hidden Cost.
- No Headaches.
- Trip available every day.
- Prices available all seasons.
- The program is flexible to make any changes.
* All our prices per person in Double room.
* All prices by the US $$.
* The entrance fees of sightseeing (cost only US$ 45 per person for all Listed sights & Museums.
50 % discount for students or youth travelers cardholders.
* Children 0-4 years are FREE, from 4-12 are 50% Discount, sharing parents room with separate bed.
* All our programs could be started any day and still flexible to make any changes.
* All packages include a private minivan and private tour guide.
* Trip available every day with private car and private tour guide.
* Prices at minimum 2 people in private minivan (special prices up 2 people) contact now
We provide you with your visa upon arrival, at 25 $ per person.
Time & Voltage
Egypt is 2 hours ahead of Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). The standard voltage is 220 volts. Primary sockets require the European, 2 pronged variety. We recommend that you pack a universal travel adapter. You will need a voltage converter, and plug adapter in order to use U.S. appliances
Comfortable, flat (preferably covered) shoes are needed for the Pyramids and Valley of the Kings. Pack flip flops/sandals to wear aboard the Nile felucca or Nile Cruiser.
Additional Entry Tickets:
All tour packages don’t include entrance fees to special archaeological sites such as walking inside a pyramid to see the deep burial chambers and the Mummies Room at the Egyptian Museum in Cairo.
Trips to visit the Solar Boat Museum at the Pyramids or to enter the Tomb of Tutankhamen at Valley of the Kings in Luxor are also available at extra cost.
Yes .. The Package is available and can start on any day of the week
Most of our trips you’ll be by private car and private tour guide .
Yes ... The program is very flexible to make any requires changes , & you can add an extra night
Yes .. All our packages include meet and assist in all airports , Arrival and departure transfers .our representative will waiting you i inside the airport's arrival lounge to help you extract your visa
In Cairo hotel : will be include Breakfast only , in Nile Cruise : will be include open buffet Breakfast , Lunch and Dinner .
Generally Check in Hotel at : 14.00 P.M
Check out Hotel : 12 .00 P.M
Full name as it appears on their passport
Flight details of arrival and departure ( airlines , flight number , Time )
Yes .. Tour include domestic airfare ( Cairo - Luxor / Aswan - Cairo )
-Just need date of arrival ?? How many nights exactly ? - Room types , Single , Double or Triple - How many children & Ages - Full name as it appears on their passport - Nationality
- Just provide the date of your trip and how many people exactly.
- 50 % deposit by Credit card
- 50 % upon arrival, Cash or By Credit Card.
- We Accept Visa or Mastercard only.
- We accept any currency: the US $, Euro €, British pound £ or Egyptian pound.
- No Hidden Cost.