- Trip Outline
Egypt Nile Cruisefor Egypt lovers, the package includes all major sights in Egypt, Pyramids of Giza, Cairo, Aswan and Luxor for Egypt Nile cruise, and after that relax in Hurghada to enjoy the shiny sun, sand beach and coral red sea.
- Duration : 4 nights in Cairo
- : 3 nights Nile Cruise
- : 3 nights in Hurghada
- Tour guide: English, Spanish French, German, Italian, Russian
- Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Private Tour: Private Car & Tour guide
Day 2 :
Day Tour to Pyramids and SaqqaraPyramids Day Tour: Morning after breakfast in Hotel Start your full-day tour to visit The Great Pyramids of Giza area, The Seven Wonders of the World The Three Pyramids, the Big one is Khufu pyramid , Chephren the second one, and Mycrenos the third, which are guarded by the mysterious Sphinx statues stone which is in the human head with the body of a lion. Later will drive to Saqqara, which is one section of the great necropolis of Memphis. Saqqara Pyramid built by Zoser I in 2700 BC. Saqqara considered the oldest and first pyramid in the world Afternoon drive to Memphis –" Memphis "is the capital of the ancient kingdom, you will see the big statues of Ramses II, it was and one of the most important cities throughout the History of ancient Egypt. Later back to your hotel and Overnight
Day 3 :
Aswan Trip to Philae Temple and High DamBreakfast in your hotel, and then drive to Cairo airport for short flight to Aswan, Meet at Aswan airport and transfer to your five Star Nile cruises. Embarkation before Lunch. start Aswan tour to visit the High Dam, the Old Dam, and Philae temple. Back to the Cruise Afternoon tea. Overnight in Aswan (On the Nile Cruise).
Day 4 :
Edfu Temple & Kom Ombo Temple /EsnaBreakfast on board the cruise. Star sail to Kom Ombo will start to visit Kom Ombo Temple which dedicated to the two gods Sobek the crocodile god and Harveris, the Sun god. Back to the ship and start sail to Edfu, Visit the Temple of Edfu on the western bank of the Nile dedicated to the god hours. Dinner on board of the cruise. Arrive, Esna Lock. sail to Luxor. Overnight in Luxor (On the Nile Cruise ).
Day 5 :
Luxor Tour, Valley of the Kings, and HatshepsutBreakfast on board of the cruise. Start Luxor tour to visit the West Bank, Valley of the Kings and Valley Queens, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut at Deir El Bahari and Colossi of Memnon Back to the ship Lunch on board Afternoon tea. Dinner on board & Nubian folkloric show. Overnight in Luxor (On Cruise ).
Day 6 :
Luxor trip, Karnak Temple, Luxor Temple / HurghadaBreakfast and Disembarkation from the cruise. Proceed with the visits to East bank to visit Karnak Temple and Luxor Temple. Later at 1.00 P.M start drive to Hurghada by private car. Arrive Hurghada around 5.00 P.M, and check-in Dinner at your hotel Overnight in Hurghada
Day 7 : Hurghada / Red Sea Breakfast at the hotel, Free day at leisure Optional snorkeling and diving trips Overnight at the Hotel
Day 8 : Hurghada Breakfast at the hotel, Enjoy your time on the beach and sun. Overnight in Hurghada
Day 9 : Hurghada Free day at your leisure in Hurghada Overnight in Hurghada.
Day 10 : Hurghada to Cairo Breakfast in the hotel, check out 12 .00 P.M will transfer to Hurghada airport for a short flight back to Cairo, reach Cairo in the afternoon meet our representative in Cairo airport, transfer to your hotel Overnight in Cairo
Day 11 :
Cairo Tour, The Egyptian museum & citadel of SaladinMorning breakfast in your hotel Morning Meet our tour guide in your hotel, drive to the Egyptian Museum, one of the most famous museums in the world for its antiquities dating back some 50 centuries from Egypt’s, it is located in Tahrir square, It contains a number of rare Pharaonic artifacts and mummies and The rooms feature Tutankhamun. Later drive to Islamic Cairo to visit Citadel of Saladin, and Alabaster mosque which was once occupied by Mameluke and Ottoman palaces Stop for lunch (included) Continue to drive to Coptic Cairo, to visit the Church of St. Mary or El-Moallaqah the most popular name for this church is the hanging Church. Visit the Church of St. Sergius, established at the end of the 4th century; it stands on a crypt that is said to have sheltered the Holy Family during their flight to Egypt. Back to your hotel
Day 12 : Cairo Departure Day Breakfast in the hotel, meet our representative to transfer to Cairo airport to fly back home with your wonderful memories.
" Bon Voyage "
The package will include:
- Services of meet and assist at Egypt airports.
- 4 night's hotel accommodation in Cairo ( bed & breakfast).
- Pyramids tour: Great Pyramids, Memphis, Saqqara.
- Cairo tour: the Egyptian Museum, Old Cairo, old Coptic, Islamic & Christian Cairo, the citadel of Saladin.
- 3 nights in five star Egypt Nile cruise from Aswan to Luxor.
- Full Board while in Cruise.
- Luxor Tour: the Valley of the Kings, the Valley of the Queens, Colossi of Memnon, Deir El-Bahari Temple, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, Luxor temple, and Karnak Temple.
- Aswan Tour: The High – Dam, Unfinished Obelisk, Philae Temple.
- 4 night's hotel accommodation in Hurghada. (All inclusive )
- All transfers & Transportation in Egypt as mentioned.
- Flight tickets Cairo to Aswan
- Flight Hurghada to Cairo.
- Egyptologist Tour guide available in all languages.
- All Transportation by Noga Vehicle (A/C).
- Lunch included in Cairo.
- Water bottle every day
Package Exclude :
- Personal expenses
- Visa entry
- Entrance fee
- Additional journeys and transfers
Prices per person
|3 Stars||4 stars||5 stars|
|Prices per person in Double or Triple||900 $||999 $||1130 $|
|Christmas & New Year|
we have optional rates to travel by sleeping train to Aswan and back from Hurghada by first-class local bus. Prices will be: 875 $ per person in Double room 4 stars hotels in Cairo and Hurghada 5 stars deluxe Nile Cruise
Cairo Hotels4 stars Hotel Barcelo Pyramids hotel Steigenberger pyramids hotel
5 stars Hotel Ramses Hilton Hotel Semiramis Intercontinental Hotel Sonesta Hotel & Casino
3 stars Hotel : Golden Hotel in Heart of Cairo Downtown
Hotels in Hurghada : 4 stars Hotel Seagull Aqua Park Resort 5 stars Hotel The Desert Rose Resort Hilton Hurghada Resort 3 stars Hotel MinaMark Resort
Nile Cruises Will be 5 stars deluxe include full board ( include open buffet: breakfast, lunch, and dinner )
Optional tripsCairo Optional trips :
- Sound and light show in Pyramids ( 40$ )
- Dinner cruise on The Nile ( 40 $ )
- Karnak Sound and light show ( 40 )
- Hot Balloon in Luxor ( 100 $ )
- Nubian village
- Philae Temple Sound and light show ( 35 $ )
- Abu Simbel Trip ( 40 $ )
Payment & Reservation :
- Easily Booking by Credit Card
- Just provide the date of your trip.
- how many people exactly.
- 50 % deposit by Credit card
- 50 % upon arrival, Cash or By Credit Card.
- We Accept Visa or MasterCard only.
- We accept any currency.
- US $, Euro €, British pound £.
- No Hidden Cost.
- No Headaches.
- Trip available every day.
- Prices available all seasons.
- The program is flexible to make any changes.
* All our prices per person in Double room .
* All prices by US $$ .
* The entrance fees of sightseeing (cost only US$ 45 per person for all Listed sights & Museums.
50 % discount for students or youth travelers cardholder.
* Children 0-4 years are FREE, from 4-12 are 50% Discount, sharing parents room with separate bed.
* All our programs could be started any day and still flexible to make any changes.
* All packages include private minivan and private tour guide.
* Trip available every day with private car and private tour guide.
* Prices at minimum 2 people in private minivan (special prices up 2 people) contact now
- Visa :
We provide you with your visa upon arrival, at 25 $ per person.
- Domestic Flights:
Flight from Cairo to Luxor takes 1 Hour & from Aswan to Cairo takes 1.20 M
- Time & Voltage
Egypt is 2 hours ahead of Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). Standard voltage is 220 volts. Primary sockets require the European, 2 pronged variety. We recommend that you pack a universal travel adapter. You will need a voltage converter, and plug adapter in order to use U.S. appliances
- Essential Packing
Comfortable, flat (preferably covered) shoes are needed for the Pyramids and Valley of the Kings. Pack flip flops/sandals to wear aboard the Nile felucca or Nile Cruiser.
- Additional Entry Tickets:
All tour packages don’t include entrance fees to special archaeological sites such as walking inside a pyramid to see the deep burial chambers and the Mummies Room at the Egyptian Museum in Cairo.
Trips to visit the Solar Boat Museum at the Pyramids or to enter the Tomb of Tutankhamen at Valley of the Kings in Luxor are also available at extra cost.
Yes .. The Package is available and can start on any day of the week
Most of our trips you’ll be by private car and private tour guide .
Yes ... The program is very flexible to make any requires changes , & you can add an extra night
Yes .. All our packages include meet and assist in all airports , Arrival and departure transfers .our representative will waiting you i inside the airport's arrival lounge to help you extract your visa
In Cairo hotel : will be include Breakfast only , in Nile Cruise : will be include open buffet Breakfast , Lunch and Dinner .
Generally Check in Hotel at : 14.00 P.M
Check out Hotel : 12 .00 P.M
Full name as it appears on their passport
Flight details of arrival and departure ( airlines , flight number , Time )
Yes .. Tour include domestic airfare ( Cairo - Aswan/ Hurghada - Cairo )