- Trip Outline
Nile River Cruise4 Days 3 Nights Egypt Nile river Cruise, Tour includes the flight from Cairo to Aswan and Luxor to Cairo, tour start from Aswan end in Luxor by 5 Stars deluxe Nile cruises. Cruise Start from Aswan every Friday / Monday / Wednesday
- Duration: 4 days Nile River cruise
- Tour guide: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian.
- Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner.
- Private Tour: Private Car & Tour guide.
Day 1 : Aswan tour, Philae Temple, High Dam Flight from Cairo at 7.00 am Arrive Aswan at 8.30 am, meet our representative, and drive to your Nile Cruise. Embarkation to the Nile River Cruise Lunch open buffet the cruise. Meet your tour guide start your day tour in Aswan including the Temple of Philae and unfinished Obelisk Back to the Ship Afternoon tea. Free day at night in Aswan city Enjoy your dinner on Cruise Overnight in Aswan.
Day 2 :
Kom Ombo temple tour and overnight in EdfuBreakfast on the cruise. Continue Aswan sights to visit the high Dam passing by the old Dam of Aswan. Lunch on board the cruise. Sail to Kom Ombo. Arrive Kom-Ombo Visit the Temple of Kom-Ombo, dedicated for Gods Sobek and Haroeris. Sail to Edfu. Arrive Edfu & overnight on board,
Day 3 :
Edfu / Esna / LuxorBreakfast on board the cruise. Visit the Temple of Edfu, dedicated to the God Horus. Sail to Esna Lock. Breakfast on board of the cruise. Arrive Esna Lock, Lunch during the sail, cross Esna lock and continue sailing to Luxor with Dinner onboard. Dinner on board & Nubian folkloric show. Arrive Luxor & overnight on the cruise.
Day 4 :
Luxor Tour to West Bank and East Bank in LuxorBreakfast and Disembarkation from the cruise. Continue your visits to Luxor West Bank of the Nile including The Valley of Kings, The Temple of Queen Hatshepsut at Deir El-Bahari and the two colossi of Memnon. Finished with the visits of the East Bank of the Nile including the Temple of Karnak & the Temple of Luxor. After the tour drive to Luxor airport to fly back to Cairo.
" Bon Voyage "
Prices per personFrom 1 January to December 2021 5 Stars Deluxe Nile cruise
|5 stars Deluxe|
|Prices per person in Double or Triple Cabin||475 $ US|
|Solo Traveler||500 $ US|
|Christmas & New Year|
Nile CruiseWill be 5 stars deluxe
- M/S Nile Ruby
- M/S Grand princess
- M/ S Monaco
Cruise scheduledStart from Aswan every 1- Wednesday from Aswan end Saturday in Luxor
- M/S Miss Egypt
- M /S Solaris I
- M/ S Monaco
- M/S Grand Princess
- M/S Royal Princess
- M/S Semiramis II
- 3 night's hotel accommodation in 5 Stars the deluxe Nile cruise
- Full Board while in Cruise. (Basis breakfast, Lunch, and dinner ).
- Luxor Tour: the Valley of the Kings, the Valley of the Queens, Colossal of Memnon, Deir El-Bahari Temple, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, Luxor, and Karnak Temples.
- Aswan Tour: The High – Dam, Unfinished Obelisk, Philae Temple.
- Kom ombo Temple, Edfu Temple.
- Flight Cairo to Aswan
- Flight Luxor to Cairo.
- Egyptologist Tour guide available in all languages.
- All Transportation by Noga Vehicle (A/C).
- All tickets & entrance fees to all listed sights.
- Tipping to drivers and tour guides.
- Additional journeys and transfers
Payment & Reservation :
- Just provide the date of your trip and how many person exactly
- We accept credit card
- Pay Online
- Bank Wire
- Cash Payment
- We accept any currency
- No Hidden Cost.
* All our prices per person in Double room .
* All prices by US $$ .
* The entrance fees of sightseeing (cost only US$ 45 per person for all Listed sights & Museums.
50 % discount for students or youth travelers cardholder.
* Children 0-4 years are FREE, from 4-12 are 50% Discount, sharing parents room with separate bed.
* All our programs could be started any day and still flexible to make any changes.
* All packages include private minivan and private tour guide.
* Trip available every day with private car and private tour guide.
* Prices at minimum 2 people in private minivan (special prices up 2 people) contact now
We provide you with your visa upon arrival, at 25 $ per person.
Flight from Cairo to Luxor takes 1 Hour & from Aswan to Cairo takes 1.20 M
Time & Voltage
Egypt is 2 hours ahead of Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). Standard voltage is 220 volts. Primary sockets require the European, 2 pronged variety. We recommend that you pack a universal travel adapter. You will need a voltage converter, and plug adapter in order to use U.S. appliances
Comfortable, flat (preferably covered) shoes are needed for the Pyramids and Valley of the Kings. Pack flip flops/sandals to wear aboard the Nile felucca or Nile Cruiser.
Additional Entry Tickets:
All tour packages don’t include entrance fees to special archaeological sites such as walking inside a pyramid to see the deep burial chambers and the Mummies Room at the Egyptian Museum in Cairo.
Trips to visit the Solar Boat Museum at the Pyramids or to enter the Tomb of Tutankhamen at Valley of the Kings in Luxor are also available at extra cost.
No Details Found