- Trip Outline
Package for 11 days 10 nights Siwa Egypt trip, it's a time of tranquility
only 780 $ per person include 2 nights in Cairo, 3 nights Nile cruise and 4 Days in Siwa Oasis and include Camping in the desert, bicycle rides, sand Boarding, hot springs, a lake sunset
Siwa Egypt itinerary
Arrival in the land of the pharaohs. At Cairo International Airport our tour leader will wait for you to pick up (Just look at the sign of " Noga Tours " which is going to be your recognition sign,
and then drive to your selected hotel.
Day 2 :
Pyramids day trip and The Egyptian museum
Morning after breakfast
Meet our tour guide in the lobby at 9.00 A.M
Start your day tour to visit The Great Pyramids of Giza area,
The Seven Wonders of the World The Three Pyramids, the Big one is khufu pyramid, Chephren the second one, and Mycrenos the third pyramids.
and then drive to the best part in the day to the ( Pyramids panorama ) to see The spectacular view of the 9 pyramids, and time to ride Camel on the desert and take a photo that does not forget to the Pyramids
Later drive to Sphinx, which is guarded by the mysterious statue's stone which is the inhuman head with the body of a lion.
After that Stop for Lunch (not included).
Later drive to the Egyptian Museum, one of the most famous museums in the world for its antiquities dating back some 50 centuries from Egypt’s, it is located in Tahrir square, It contains a number of rare Pharaonic artifacts and mummies and The rooms feature Tutankhamun.
Afternoon, We take a tour to old Cairo, Visit the old Coptic suspended Church and the oldest synagogue Of Ben Ezra.
Later we drive to the Citadel of Saladin, and the Alabaster mosque of Mohammed Ali.
Evening transfer to the train station to catch the VIP seating train to Aswan.
Train move at (7.30 pm).
overnight on the train (it takes 12 hours on the comfort Train).
Aswan day tour, Nile Cruise
Morning Arrive at Aswan train station and transfer to your five Star Nile cruises.
Embarkation before Lunch.
Dinner & overnight on board of the cruise in Aswan.
Kom Ombo Temple and Esna
Breakfast in Cruise, free day at leisure in Aswan.
After Lunch, at 12.00 pm.
Star sail to Kom Ombo,
Arrive at Kom Ombo at 7.00 P.M starts to visit Kom Ombo Temple which dedicated to the two gods Sobek the crocodile god and Harveris, the Sun god.
Back to the ship and start sail to Edfu, Visit the Temple of Edfu on the western bank of the Nile dedicated to the god hours.
Back to the ship and start sail to Luxor.
Overnight in Edfu (OnBoard).
Luxor day tour
Dinner on board & Nubian folkloric show.
Back to the ship and overnight.
Arrive Luxor & overnight on board of the cruise.
Luxor / back to Cairo
Disembarkation after breakfast.
Start your tour to East bank to visit Karnak Temple and Luxor Temple.
Evening transfer to Luxor train station to catch the train back to Cairo
Overnight in First class seating train ( takes 9 hours ) include Dinner.
Morning breakfast in Train, arrive in Cairo at 6.30 Am.
Upon arrival start drive to Siwa Egypt, on the road will stop in El Alamein where more than 80 000 soldiers were wounded or killed in WWII. explore The El Alamein Museum.
Afterward, we continue our drive to the ancient Siwa Oasis.
Arrive in Siwa and check-in at your hotel.
Siwa Day tour
Breakfast at your hotel.
Then we visit the Temple of Amun, Gebel al Mawta (The Hill of the Dead,), and Shaly (Siwa’s ancient city).Sunset at Fatnis Island (Fantasy Island).
Escorted to your hotel and overnight.
Siwa Oasis Camp
Breakfast at your hotel and check-out.
Start the drive by your 4X4 Jeep to desert safari begins
with a drive to Bir Wahed, a natural hot spring west of Siwa. We pass the two lakes area before stopping at sunset to set up your tented camp.
Experience a nomadic Bedouin evening around a campfire with barbecue dinner.
Siwa Oasis back to Cairo
Early morning after breakfast, transfer back by Jeep to Siwa Oasis to catch your private car back to Cairo
Will arrive at 8.00 P.M
Transfer to your hotel and overnight
Cairo Departure Day
transfer to Cairo airport to fly back home with your wonderful memories.
Siwa Egypt Package includes:
- Services to meet and assist in Airports.
- 2 Night hotel accommodation in Cairo (Basis in Bed and breakfast).
- Cairo Tour: the Great Pyramids, The Egyptian museum, and Coptic Cairo.
- 3 nights on Nile cruise from Aswan to Luxor.
- Full board while in Nile cruise.
- Luxor Tour visit, the Valley of the Kings, the Valley of the Queens, Colossal of Memnon, Deir El-Bahari Temple, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, Luxor and Karnak Temples.
- Aswan Tours, Visit the High dam, unfinished obelisk, And Philae Temple.
- All transfers & Transportation in Egypt as mentioned.
- 2 nights in First Class seating train (Cairo to Aswan / Luxor to Cairo).
- 1 night camping in the desert in a tent in Siwa oasis.
- 2 nights hotel in Siwa.
- The Jeep tour in the desert.
- All the meals on the camping tour.
- All the equipment for camping.
- Egyptologist Tour guide available in all languages (English, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Chinese).
- All Transportation by Noga Vehicle (A/C).
- Tipping to drivers and tour guides.
- All tickets & entrance fees to all listed sights.
$900 US per person in double.
Prices quoted in 2 persons.
Prices available till the end of 2021.
Except for Christmas and Easter Time.
- Cairo Hotel
Hotel in Cairo : 3 stars in heart of downtown
( include breakfast )
- Siwa Oasis Hotel :
Dream lodge hotel Siwa Egypt
Siwa hotel ( include breakfast and dinner).
- Siwa Camp: Siwa Oasis Egypt
- Jeep 4×4
- Camping in Siwa ( include all meals )
- and sleeping bags, Tents, Blankets
- Barbeque Dinner.
- Nile Cruise
will be 5 stars deluxe.
( include Breakfast, lunch, and dinner )
Good variety of food for vegetarians
Cairo Optional trips
- Sound and light show in Pyramids ($40).
- Dinner cruise trip to Cairo ($40).
Luxor optional trips :
- Karnak Sound and light show ($40).
- Hot Balloon in Luxor ($100).
Aswan Optional Trips :
- Nubian village
- Philae Temple Sound and light show ($30).
- Abu Simbel Trip ($50).
Payment & Reservation:
- Easily Booking by Credit Card.
- Just provide the date of your trip.
- how many people exactly.
- 50 % deposit by Credit card
- 50 % upon arrival, Cash or By Credit Card.
- We Accept Visa or MasterCard only.
- We accept any currency.
- US $, Euro €, British pound £.
- No Hidden Cost.
- No Headaches.
- Trip available every day.
- Prices available all seasons.
- The program is flexible to make any changes.
* All our prices per person in Double room.
* All prices by the US $$.
* The entrance fees of sightseeing (cost only US$ 45 per person for all Listed sights & Museums.
50 % discount for students or youth travelers cardholders.
* Children 0-4 years are FREE, from 4-12 are 50% Discount, sharing parents room with separate bed.
* All our programs could be started any day and still flexible to make any changes.
* All packages include a private minivan and private tour guide.
* Trip available every day with private car and private tour guide.
* Prices at minimum 2 people in private minivan (special prices up 2 people) contact now
We provide you with your visa upon arrival, at 25 $ per person.
Time & Voltage
Egypt is 2 hours ahead of Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). The standard voltage is 220 volts. Primary sockets require the European, 2 pronged variety. We recommend that you pack a universal travel adapter. You will need a voltage converter, and plug adapter in order to use U.S. appliances
Comfortable, flat (preferably covered) shoes are needed for the Pyramids and Valley of the Kings. Pack flip flops/sandals to wear aboard the Nile felucca or Nile Cruiser.
Additional Entry Tickets:
All tour packages don’t include entrance fees to special archaeological sites such as walking inside a pyramid to see the deep burial chambers and the Mummies Room at the Egyptian Museum in Cairo.
Trips to visit the Solar Boat Museum at the Pyramids or to enter the Tomb of Tutankhamen at Valley of the Kings in Luxor are also available at extra cost.
Yes .. The Package is available and can start on any day of the week
Most of our trips you’ll be by private car and private tour guide .
Yes ... The program is very flexible to make any requires changes , & you can add an extra night
Yes .. All our packages include meet and assist in all airports , Arrival and departure transfers .our representative will waiting you i inside the airport's arrival lounge to help you extract your visa
In Cairo hotel : will be include Breakfast only ,
in Nile Cruise : will be include open buffet Breakfast , Lunch and Dinner .
Siwa Oasis : include Breakfast and Dinner
Generally Check in Hotel at : 14.00 P.M Check out Hotel : 12 .00 P.M
Full name as it appears on their passport Nationality Flight details of arrival and departure ( airlines , flight number , Time )
-Just need date of arrival ?? How many nights exactly ? - Room types , Single , Double or Triple - How many children & Ages - Full name as it appears on their passport - Nationality
- About payment will be cash upon arrival in US $$ or Euro . - No Hidden cost . - Prices include all services and sales taxes . -No deposit requires .