- Trip Outline
Tour for 8 days 7 nights overland, Egypt holiday includes Cairo luxor Aswan Abu Simbel
Egypt Overland Tours
4 nights in Cairo visiting the Pyramids and The Egyptian Museum and then heading down to Luxor by flight for 2 nights Luxor accommodation visiting all sights in Luxor and travel to Aswan for 2 nights visit Aswan and Abu Simbel and then back to Cairo.
Day 1 :
Cairo Arrival Day
Arrival to the land of the pharaohs. At Cairo International Airport our tour leader will wait for you to pick up (Just look at the sign of ” Noga Tours ” which is going to be your recognition sign ), and then drive to your selected hotel.
Day 2 :
Pyramids Day Tour and Saqqara pyramid
Morning after breakfast in Hotel
At 8.30 or 9.00 A.M meet our tour guide and driver to
Start your full-day tour to visit The Great Pyramids of Giza area,
The Seven Wonders of the World The Three Pyramids, the Big one is the khufu pyramid, and his son Chephren Pyramids the second one, and third pyramids the son of Chephren king, Mycrenos Pyramids.
then drive to Panorama of pyramids to see the full and spectacular view of the three pyramids.
which are guarded by the mysterious Sphinx statues stone which is in human head with the body of a lion.
The afternoon will drive to Saqqara is one section of the great necropolis of Memphis.
built by Djoser king in 2700 BC. Saqqara considered the oldest and first pyramid in the world, it looks like a stepped pyramid
Stop for Lunch (Include)
Afternoon drive to Memphis –” Memphis “is the capital of the ancient kingdom, you will see the big statues of Ramses II, it was and one of the most important cities throughout the History of ancient Egypt.
Later back to your hotel.
Evening will transfer to your hotel and overnight.
Day 3 :
Luxor day tour / East bank , Karnak temple and Luxor temple
After breakfast, Check out your hotel and transfer to Cairo airport for a short flight to Luxor.
Meet at Luxor airport and transfer to your hotel.
Meet our tour guide to start to Visit East Bank
Back to your hotel and overnight
Day 4 :
Luxor Day trip / Aswan
Breakfast in Hotel, meet our tour guide to start your tour to
Transfer to Luxor train station to catch the train to Aswan. Meet at Aswan train station and transfer to your hotel.
Overnight at your hotel in Aswan
Day 5 :
Aswan day tour
Morning Breakfast in the hotel
Meet our tour guide to start your Aswan day tour to visit
Back to Hotel and Overnight in Aswan.
Day 6 :
Abu Simbel Trip Ramses II temple – The Queen Nafartari temple/ Cairo
Morning after breakfast
In the Early Morning meet our group to start to drive to Abu Simbel It is 300 kilometers from Aswan, is the most beautiful and imposing construction of the greatest pharaoh in Egypt history. Abu–Simbel consists of two fabulous temples which are:
Later Transfer to Aswan to flight back to Cairo
Board flight to Cairo. Meet our representative and transfer to your hotel.
Overnight at your hotel. (B)
Day 7 :
Cairo tour, The Egyptian museum and Islamic and Coptic Cairo
Morning breakfast in your hotel
Morning Meet our tour guide in your hotel, drive to the Egyptian Museum, one of the most famous museums in the world for its antiquities dating back some 50 centuries from Egypt’s, it is located in Tahrer square, It contains a number of rare Pharaonic artifacts and mummies and The rooms feature Tutankhamun.
Stop for lunch (included)
Visit the Church of St. Sergius, established at the end of the 4th century; it stands on a crypt that is said to have sheltered the Holy Family during their flight to Egypt.
The same Area will visit Ben Ezra synagogue
The synagogue was originally a church called the “Church of the Blind” and was sold by the Orthodox Church to the Jewish community
Back to your hotel
Overnight at the hotel. (B)
Day 8 :
Transfer to Cairo airport to fly back home with your wonderful Memories.
“ Bon Voyage ”
Egypt Holiday Package will be including :
- Services of meet and assist at Egypt airports.
- 4 night’s hotel accommodation in Cairo (Basis on bed & breakfast).
- 2 nights Aswan accommodation (Basis in bed & Breakfast).
- 1-night Luxor accommodation (Basis in bed and Breakfast).
- Pyramids tour: Great Pyramids, Memphis, Saqqara.
- Cairo Tour: Egyptian Museum, Old Cairo, old Coptic, Islamic & Christian Cairo, the citadel of Saladin.
- Luxor Tour: the Valley of the Kings, the Valley of the Queens, Colossal of Memnon, Deir El-Bahari Temple, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, Luxor, and Karnak Temples.
- Aswan Tour: The High – Dam, Unfinished Obelisk, Philae Temple.
- Aswan to Abu Simbel Trip Tour ( Sharing group )
- All transfers & Transportation in Egypt as mentioned.
- flight tickets ( Cairo-Luxor / Aswan-Cairo ).
- English speaking guide the listed sights
- All Transportation by Noga Vehicle (A/C).
Packages exclude :
- All tickets & entrance fees to all listed sights.
- Drive and tour guide tipping.
There are 3 ways and prices
If you select Flight ( Cairo – Luxor / Aswan -Cairo )
Prices will be: 680 $ per person in double room
If you select Sleeping train ( Cairo – Luxor / Aswan -Cairo )
Prices will be: 580 $ per person in double room
If you select Seating train ( Cairo – Luxor / Aswan -Cairo )
Prices will be: 460 $ per person in double room
Hotel in Cairo
Barcelo Pyramids hotel
Hotel in Luxor :
Pyramisa Luxor Hotel
Mercure Karnak Hotel
Hotel in Aswan :
Isis Pyramisa hotel
Payment & Reservation :
- Easily Booking by Credit Card
- Just provide the date of your trip and how many people exactly.
- 50 % deposit by Credit card
- 50 % upon arrival, Cash or By Credit Card.
- We Accept Visa or MasterCard only.
- We accept any currency: the US $, Euro €, British pound £ or Egyptian pound.
- No Hidden Cost.
- No Headaches.
- Trip available every day with a private car and private tour guide.
- Prices available in all seasons and any day of the year.
Cairo Optional trips
- Sound and light show in Pyramids ( 30 $ per person)
- Dinner cruise: 2 hours sailing on The Nile in include Dinner and Egyptian show and Belly Dance. ( 40 $ per person )
Luxor optional trips :
- Karnak Sound and light show ( 40 $ per person )
- Hot Balloon in Luxor ( 100 $ per person )
Aswan Optional Trips :
- Nubian village
- Philae Temple Sound and light show
No details found.
No Details Found